GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/12/00 at 20:46
Regular
I just got my PS2 home. Unwrapped it, read the instructions, connected it to my TV, switched on, went through the set up screen, pressed eject......and nothing. A slight wirring sound no tray ejected.

Is there something I am doing wrong, a transport screw or something?

:(
Tue 12/12/00 at 18:52
Regular
Hey bot, you`re spelling seems to have improved in this message. I realise that most of us can`t spell everything right, and that typing errors are frequent, but you`re spelling on that other PS2 message was appalling!!
Tue 12/12/00 at 16:32
i'd be spewing if that happened to my ps2 and just as the first 2 letters of the abbreviation indicate i would be P*S*ed.

Bad luck anyway look on the bright side you ripped off sony 2 ps2's are you sure it doesent work!!

lol
Tue 12/12/00 at 12:03
Well, I've been on the phone for the last hour to Sony. They are sending me a new unit on Thursday. (if it arrives).

So I'll have to continue reading the instruction sheets that came with my games :(
Mon 11/12/00 at 23:09
Regular
More like a battery powered toy wookiee.
(No offense to Wook M, anyway, I`m a big star wars fan so I like wookiees).
Mon 11/12/00 at 23:05
Think he meant the "wurring sound" sounded like a angry wookie
Mon 11/12/00 at 22:34
Id be gutted!
Mon 11/12/00 at 22:32
"High polygon count"
Angry? Why would I be angry?

I feel sorry for the poor sod!
Mon 11/12/00 at 21:43
Regular
It sounds a bit like an angry wookie!
Mon 11/12/00 at 20:53
"High polygon count"
Sorry, I just noticed that you said you heard a whirring sound, so the switch must be on.

Return the machine ASAP - *apparently* replacement of faulty units is a high priority with SOny, so you may still get a replacement before Xmas.

Very best of luck to you.
Mon 11/12/00 at 20:51
"High polygon count"
:-(

Unfortunately it sounds like you may have one of the duff units.

You *have* flicked the main switch on the back, haven't you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.