GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What movies should be made into videogames??? and vice versa"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/12/00 at 20:29
Regular
What movies should be made into videogames???

What movie would you like to see made into videogames, and what type of game would it be...OK every new blockbuster noadays seems to be made into a game, but what about those classics like "Ernest saves Christmas" well you get the idea.

Alternatively what games should be made into films, who would be the main stars and what type of movie would it be...e.g would you like to see Unreal tournament as a Drama directed by Quentin Tarrintino!
Mon 11/12/00 at 20:29
What movies should be made into videogames???

What movie would you like to see made into videogames, and what type of game would it be...OK every new blockbuster noadays seems to be made into a game, but what about those classics like "Ernest saves Christmas" well you get the idea.

Alternatively what games should be made into films, who would be the main stars and what type of movie would it be...e.g would you like to see Unreal tournament as a Drama directed by Quentin Tarrintino!
Tue 12/12/00 at 22:34
"Uzi Lover"
Dumbo....................No comment
Wed 13/12/00 at 08:31
Regular
"not dead"
Tomb Raider, Resident evil, and Final Fantasy are being made into films. Street Fighter and Super Mario Bros have been films.

In the future, how about a Sonic film? That would be cool!
Also that Rare game on the N64, the first person shooter, what was that called? You know, the one that was out the first year the N64 was released. They should make that into a film.

And Shaft should be a game. He the man.
Wed 13/12/00 at 13:22
The old Amiga game "Flashback" should be made into a film, the games atmospheric and great material for a Sci Fi flick.

Resident Evil should definately be made into a film, or DinoCrisis.

The Time Crisis series could be made into a great film, it could star the little kid who played Anakin Skywalker in Star wars episode 1, Leonardo DeCaprio, Brad Pitt, David Beckham and Tom cruise...they could all be shot in the opening sequence. Playing the lead roles would be down to Matt Damon and Bruce Willis.
Wed 13/12/00 at 15:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
Dino Crisis would make an excellent film, it would make Jurassic Park look like My Little Pony!!

I think they should try a Metal Gear Solid movie. That would be a blockbuster for sure. Have Kurt Russel play the part of Solid Snake, as he made the familiar role of Snake Plisscan his!!!(In John Carpenters Escape from New York/L.A).

I would like to see Hellraiser made into a video game. It has the most amazing characters from Pinhead to the bloke with a dogs head, some great locations and the most horiffic effects ever seen and a bloody good story as well!! Maybe playing the part of the bad guys for a change - It would give survival horror a new beginning!!
Wed 13/12/00 at 15:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
How about TV shows being mafe into games, I don't know what I wiz just suggesting!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.