GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would you call this cheating?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/09/08 at 09:00
Regular
My relationship with my partner is great, love her to bits, but our more "physical" contact gets worse and worse. I'm used to living on my own, but since I've met her we are living together and sharing everything. She's gorgeous, but by the time we go to bed I'm always tired and probably have spent another half an hour on naughty channels that day, so I'm ready to sleep. She is wondering what's going on and I can feel her frustration most of the times. But it seems like it's easier for me this way. Will she leave me eventually? I don't want that to happen. I'd like to talk about it with men and women alike, maybe your experiences will help. Do you regard this as cheating? Do other guys do the same and how do women feel about being turned down because some chicks on a pc screen seem to be better at doing the job? Thank you, guys.
Sun 14/09/08 at 17:54
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nin wrote:
> I'm not sure why you're asking when you're already aware of what
> the problems are. Go to bed earlier and stay away from the
> naughty channels.

Exactly Dr Nin, but after posting has he had the courtesy to reply:p
Sun 14/09/08 at 16:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm not sure why you're asking when you're already aware of what the problems are. Go to bed earlier and stay away from the naughty channels.
Sun 14/09/08 at 16:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
2002- just a number? wrote:
> Dragonlance wrote:
> You mention tiredness - this could be an indiction of stress,
> which can lead to the situation you are experiencing 'during
> bed-time'.
>
> Is there a chance the tiredness is self-inflicted? As for it
> being cheating, no, it’s only so when you’ve been entering an
> orifice!

If by 'bed-time' said subject has been 'over-doing' it at work on a regular basis and finding excuses to ignore 'his gorgeous' partner - then it may indicate the early stages of stress. He wants to 'escape' the pressure of 'performing' for some reason - he does then need to talk with his partner. The 'tiredness' could well be 'self-inflicted', this is also indiciative of stress, but it could also mean that he is not being true to his partner or to himself. If she is that gorgeous, in his eyes, then shouldn't he be 'leaping' on her at every opportunity:D

'Tiredness' could also be caused by too much 'pc girl watching' and associated activities:) Share your 'feelings' with your partner....:|
Sun 14/09/08 at 15:36
"Was the man of marz"
Dragonlance wrote:
> You mention tiredness - this could be an indiction of stress,
> which can lead to the situation you are experiencing 'during
> bed-time'.

Is there a chance the tiredness is self-inflicted? As for it being cheating, no, it’s only so when you’ve been entering an orifice!
Sun 14/09/08 at 10:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
You mention tiredness - this could be an indiction of stress, which can lead to the situation you are experiencing 'during bed-time'.
You really must talk to her though, the situation may get worse due to lack of communication. As for ' some chicks on a pc screen seem to be better at doing the job' - how do you know? It would also depend on 'what you perceive they are better at doing'. If you know, then talk to your partner - does she know? Has she any perceptions of 'how you could be better'? The 'ball is in your court':)
Sun 14/09/08 at 10:44
Regular
I have a funny feeling you might be better off talking to your partner about this, instead of an entertainment and PC forum

I would however try to rethink why you're doing it, rather than "videos are more erotic than my partner". Sex is.. well, communication, I suppose. Maybe that could be improved over-all.

If you're interested in more that I have to say I have a column in The Sun
Sun 14/09/08 at 09:00
Regular
My relationship with my partner is great, love her to bits, but our more "physical" contact gets worse and worse. I'm used to living on my own, but since I've met her we are living together and sharing everything. She's gorgeous, but by the time we go to bed I'm always tired and probably have spent another half an hour on naughty channels that day, so I'm ready to sleep. She is wondering what's going on and I can feel her frustration most of the times. But it seems like it's easier for me this way. Will she leave me eventually? I don't want that to happen. I'd like to talk about it with men and women alike, maybe your experiences will help. Do you regard this as cheating? Do other guys do the same and how do women feel about being turned down because some chicks on a pc screen seem to be better at doing the job? Thank you, guys.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.