GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Future of Gaming, The year is 1985…."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/12/00 at 17:38
Regular
The Future of Gaming, The year is 1985…

The year is 2085, and the "X-ball" Microsoft’s latest superconsole is selling well, despite early reviews from magazines saying they’d rather kick it, than play games on it. The Christmas line-up this year is particularly strong with the release of a number of Big must have games such as "Streetfighter EX 67.9 Gamma - The cyborg warriors", and of course the game of the new Bond movie "You can only be cloned Twice". However this Christmas everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of FIFA World cup2086, and industry hotshots are predicting that FIFA will be the Christmas number one.
So what makes this latest FIFA worth splashing out the extra Euros on, well let me tell you. For a start theres everything you’d normally expect from a FIFA game: All the top teams including 7 times and current world Champions "Scotland", and Current European Champions "Swansea City". However what’s likely to make this a big favourite is the option of taking control of many of the classic teams of yesteryear.. such as the "1966 England" team (The last time England won a major championship!).
Other added bonus features include the option to take control of not only an individual player (so you can negotiate your multi-billion-euro contracts, and take home your pop star girlfreind!) or the manager but also the Fan. This new Fan option which EA are calling the "Inividuo-interacto-real-time-fluid-play-mode" or IIRTFM for short, will revolutionise the Football game genre. You can now choose your club (e.g. Chelsea), choose and customise your fan then follow your team throughout the season, starting and organising riots are just some of the options available here.
Although “ISS Scotland 2082” on the Playstation 22(Imaginatively titled!) is personally my favourite footy game, theres no doubt that FIFA Worldcup 2086 is a must for your X-ball collection.
Mon 11/12/00 at 22:47
Sorry for the Typo....its errors like this I wish I could correct
Mon 11/12/00 at 22:43
Regular
I thought it seemed a lil strange!
Mon 11/12/00 at 17:58
Sorry Typo 2085 not 1985
Mon 11/12/00 at 17:42
Regular
I was born in 1985, but most people was.......
Mon 11/12/00 at 17:38
The Future of Gaming, The year is 1985…

The year is 2085, and the "X-ball" Microsoft’s latest superconsole is selling well, despite early reviews from magazines saying they’d rather kick it, than play games on it. The Christmas line-up this year is particularly strong with the release of a number of Big must have games such as "Streetfighter EX 67.9 Gamma - The cyborg warriors", and of course the game of the new Bond movie "You can only be cloned Twice". However this Christmas everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of FIFA World cup2086, and industry hotshots are predicting that FIFA will be the Christmas number one.
So what makes this latest FIFA worth splashing out the extra Euros on, well let me tell you. For a start theres everything you’d normally expect from a FIFA game: All the top teams including 7 times and current world Champions "Scotland", and Current European Champions "Swansea City". However what’s likely to make this a big favourite is the option of taking control of many of the classic teams of yesteryear.. such as the "1966 England" team (The last time England won a major championship!).
Other added bonus features include the option to take control of not only an individual player (so you can negotiate your multi-billion-euro contracts, and take home your pop star girlfreind!) or the manager but also the Fan. This new Fan option which EA are calling the "Inividuo-interacto-real-time-fluid-play-mode" or IIRTFM for short, will revolutionise the Football game genre. You can now choose your club (e.g. Chelsea), choose and customise your fan then follow your team throughout the season, starting and organising riots are just some of the options available here.
Although “ISS Scotland 2082” on the Playstation 22(Imaginatively titled!) is personally my favourite footy game, theres no doubt that FIFA Worldcup 2086 is a must for your X-ball collection.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.