GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Hot Chilli Peppers - By The Way"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 19:09
Regular
You need this album in your collection, I suggest you go out and buy it now.

At first I doubted the band, Im into Rock and Metal variations of music (System of a down and Korn being my favourite bands) But after receiving a copy off a mate, I was blown away by the style of music.

By The Way, is the probably the heavyest song on the album. But the rest are a different story, each having its own style and has a real feel-good factor you need in music.

"Universally Speaking" is really really really good, I don't know what it is about the 'Chilli Peppers, but the guitar,vocals and percussion blend together so well!

I think my fave song has to be track number 5, "Don't Forget Me" The low tuned twang of the guitar strings are excellent! The lyrics are really good, amking a really powerful song to listen to.

Get it now!
Wed 20/11/02 at 21:04
Regular
"we escape....."
to an amateur u prolly like bands like papa roach and the strokes
Wed 20/11/02 at 21:01
no offence, but RHCP ARE CRAP I HATE THEM

they have four good songs by the way (which im getting sick of) otherside, californication and under the bridge. The rest is just awful, it all sounds the same all the time
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:53
Regular
"we escape....."
i like monty python
Wed 20/11/02 at 19:32
The Uplift Mofo Party Plan is a great albumn
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:35
Regular
Well I still beleive its their best album so far.

It grew on me like fungus.
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:33
Regular
"we escape....."
it a great album but no blood sugar sex magik or californication they will never be surpassed
Fri 15/11/02 at 18:43
Regular
The New album is recently become my drug! It honestly gets you on a high listening to the album!

Dosed is excellent, But I still beleive Don't forget Me is very powerful, and my fave song of the day.
Fri 15/11/02 at 11:44
"Wa-wa-west"
Dosed and By The Way are my favorite songs on the album, but the whole thing just kicks so much @rse that I have to listen to the whole thing at least twice a day.
Fri 15/11/02 at 10:58
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
If you havent allready, go and get blood sugar, and then one hot minute.

RHCP is a great band. also check out incubus if you havent allready....
Thu 14/11/02 at 22:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yip, its not too bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.