GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Asher D"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 18:38
Regular
He contributes more to the form then anyone else does.
The betting league is just one of his great ideas. Including his Humourous topics like "notable millionaire and "Bush VS the muppets and you've got a great notable right there. He also holds the award for funniest taglines and he's actually here most of the time as well.
SO if you want a nice, friendly yet cruely funny notable then Vote Asher D for notable.

Thank you.
Sun 17/11/02 at 18:55
Regular
2 votes!!
YESS!!!!!

Only another (estimate) 20 more people to become brothers with or impress with Bettting Leagues and I'll be a Notable.
Sat 16/11/02 at 20:04
Regular
"  "
Isa? *sniff* *Cries* ;D
Sat 16/11/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Uhuh uhuh! We all should vote for Asher D, I mean, he's the people's man! He taught me loads of things like how not to be gullible and thanx to him, I can now talk to Tara and stuff like that. So it is the rite thing to do by voting 4 Asher D!

He's like the brother I've always wanted. Uhurks, Asher, I *love U!

*This is where I start to lie!
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:42
Regular
You fools.
I'm not Yurikia Misimura
Or whatever.
Fri 15/11/02 at 12:43
Regular
Errr....ahem...I know. Looked at his stats and saw his reviews. :c)
Thu 14/11/02 at 22:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's Mandatare ye mongs.

:-)
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:57
Regular
Ahem, no. Maybe on MSN...
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, tell us!!
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:48
Regular
I know who it is. Just found out. Dunno whether I should say or not...
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Sounds more like someone nobody has ever heard of trying to get votes by telling people to vote for other people.

Or it could be Asher :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.