GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wo still hasn't got theirs?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/12/00 at 09:50
Regular
I pre-ordered at the end of October through a Catologue company, and i've got a reference number but no contact from Sony. I've phoned them a few times and they keep saying the same thing your PS2 will be with you within the following week, they've sed this for the past three weeks. As anyone else suffered this problem, through ordering via a Catologue company?
Tue 12/12/00 at 19:25
Regular
Game hire lots of inexperienced locals of my age (late teens), and people my age will not have much idea what is going on, even if they work in the shop.

Where I come from, there`s a local store called Double Drive Computers, and mopst of the staff know exactly what`s going on. I ordered my PS2 and SSX from there, and got both on launch day.

For Double Drive, go to Weymouth or Dorchester.
Tue 12/12/00 at 19:23
I still haven`t got mine either! I hope it`s worth the long wait.
Still hopefully by the time I get mine I won`t have to wait too long for GT3

:>)
Mon 11/12/00 at 16:58
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I still haven't got my PS2 and still haven't even played it!.Pre orderd from GAME was a bad idea, they are soo slow in geeting in the right games etc. They are also helpless in questions about when they are geeting ps2's. However, after hearing a few people saying that they are gonna pick up their PS2 next weak, and that they got their letter today, that has got my hopes up again. I can't believe how much im looking forward to the postman comming to my door every morning.
Mon 11/12/00 at 14:40
Just to let you guys know they finally are coming through on the pre-christmas letter promises...
I got my letter this morning and it says I can pick it up on monday the 18th.
Mon 11/12/00 at 11:18
I pre-orderered on the 17th September and finally got my letter on Saturday to pick up my PS2 on Wednesday.
Mon 11/12/00 at 09:57
Regular
Ordering at the end of October was quite late, so it may be a while after launch until you get yours. (sorry)
As for the mail order, perhaps they are just keeping your hopes up so that you don`t cancel your order.
How much was the deposit?
Mon 11/12/00 at 09:50
I pre-ordered at the end of October through a Catologue company, and i've got a reference number but no contact from Sony. I've phoned them a few times and they keep saying the same thing your PS2 will be with you within the following week, they've sed this for the past three weeks. As anyone else suffered this problem, through ordering via a Catologue company?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.