GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gta 5?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 17:11
Regular
will there ever be a gta 5. i know im going a bit to far here but i just want to know your views on this topic. gta 4s a great game they have thought carefully into making it and once you start playing it, its like you dont want to come off! it has 3 times more gameplay in it and i would be so exited if they ever managed to make the 5th one. would you??
Sat 16/11/02 at 21:21
Regular
Whats the big deal with VC being called GTA4?

It IS the fourth game in the series for heavens sake.

London was an expansion pack, Vice City is not. Hence, the fourth GTA.
Sat 16/11/02 at 21:12
Please 'Rockstar' no more GTAs eh?
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I just don't understand why people spam, I mean, what is the point??? Yeah, you get your word count up and all, but all you ending doing is getting banned. Geez
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Festivus!"
Mitzzz going to get abnned! SPAMmER!
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I believe there was actually meant to be a multiplayer in the first GTA3 (PC vers.) Hear me out. When I was editing my cars (once I had installed my groovy lil' Mini Coopers, I stumbled a cross a few 'Loading screens', with the titles 'Host', 'Connecting', the biggest give away was, 'Multiplayer' and there a few others, but I can't remember at the mo'. They must have run out of time for the deadline so they had to abandon the idea. Shame, cuz it probably would have been wicke.... erm... great.
Sat 16/11/02 at 12:57
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
mikelar wrote:
> if Rockstar do another GTA then the next big thing has got to be a 2
> player mode.

I've been hearing there is a two player moad in Vice City a lot?? Is that actually true, or just a rumor that's been thought of as accurate??

Anyway, I'm not going to make the misake of thinking the next gTA gae is going to be anything as spectacular as what I was expecting from Vice City, as I would just be dissapointed.

I hope they make anothe GTA game down the line, but don't rush it, and maybe they should look into multi-player modes. It would be pretty wicked to have a mate in the game who could either be doing their own missions or helping you on yours, or battling it out to see who can make the most money or collect the most bonuses, etc.

I've already read the rumor its going to be an online game, but I'm not to excited about that, as with the Internet as it is now, it wouldn't be that great online.

Oh, BTW, to the person who said, another GTA isn't in development yet .... how can you be so sure??
Sat 16/11/02 at 12:41
Regular
"Selected"
if Rockstar do another GTA then the next big thing has got to be a 2 player mode.
Sat 16/11/02 at 12:35
soz man i;ll say vice city insted then lol
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:55
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Dammit i hate these noobs that call GTA VC, GTA4... DIE DIE DIe.
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:49
Regular
i like the buit in GTA4 when you......
damn it, mitzzz is back....
on holiday were you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.