GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX Tricky sequel (SSX2)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 11:17
Regular
(from another gaminmg website)

SSX2 CATCHES CANADIAN AIR

Hold the front page! EA is working on a sequel to one of its successful franchises! Earth-shattering news breaks!

We never, ever saw this coming. Minkley's so shocked by the revelation that EA is currently developing an SSX Snowboarding sequel in Vancouver that we've had to fan him and feed him sweet tea. Unbelievably, it's absolutely true. Pick your jaw off the floor and take deep breaths.
No one outside the company has seen the game as yet, and no announcement has been made. EA reps were keen to point this out today and refused to confirm the story.

No details have emerged as yet on what is sure to be yet another fantastic snowboarding title, although current rumour suggests SSX2 will support online play.

A release date of March 2003 is rumoured.
Fri 15/11/02 at 07:47
Regular
I`d like to see more courses, longer courses, and higher point targets. The same applies to Tony Hawk's as well. At first it may seem difficult, but after a while, the point targets look stupid. It`d be much more fun to set them in the millions rather than a simple 400,000 or whatever it happens to be.
Fri 15/11/02 at 01:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
More fighting sequnces would be fun like knocking each other off and have a snowball fight!

Meh

Never happen.
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:44
"period drama"
At last!
I'd love some even bigger jumps, really high over the whole course - it'd be amazing.

They better keep Moby in, he's k-lass. And I quote,
"That is a load a boll*cks"
Classic
Thu 14/11/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Any advances on the next one will probabaly be minor due to the current one being so great! it's like PES 2 - subtle changes to the first mainly because theres no a lot you can improve in terms of graphics and gameplay, added features is the thing to look for in games like these - more characters, more oober tricks, possible online? etc
Thu 14/11/02 at 15:08
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Definately Eddie, what a ginger afro ! (coming from a Ginger haired God)
I'm sure any follow up to Tricky will be great especially with online compatability, have any of you played Trick on the GBA ? it's good but you feel disappointed after having played it on the PS2.
Thu 14/11/02 at 14:09
"griever"
wicked will it be a semi-sequal like tricky or a proper seqeual i hope kaori's still in it she is the best rider ever maybe eddie
Thu 14/11/02 at 11:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
(from another gaminmg website)

SSX2 CATCHES CANADIAN AIR

Hold the front page! EA is working on a sequel to one of its successful franchises! Earth-shattering news breaks!

We never, ever saw this coming. Minkley's so shocked by the revelation that EA is currently developing an SSX Snowboarding sequel in Vancouver that we've had to fan him and feed him sweet tea. Unbelievably, it's absolutely true. Pick your jaw off the floor and take deep breaths.
No one outside the company has seen the game as yet, and no announcement has been made. EA reps were keen to point this out today and refused to confirm the story.

No details have emerged as yet on what is sure to be yet another fantastic snowboarding title, although current rumour suggests SSX2 will support online play.

A release date of March 2003 is rumoured.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.