GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well done Newcastle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/02 at 21:41
Regular
So now Newcastle are through after a 3-2 win at the De Kuip stadium in Rotterdam against Feyenoord. Top stuff from Craig Bellamy right at the death. Well done Newcastle!

Big thanks must go out to Juventus as well - if it wasn't for them still trying despite already being through and with almost a reserve team out, Newcastle couldn't have done it.

So that's Man U, Newcastle and Arsenal all through. Unlucky Liverpool.

:-)
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Yay! Newcastle beat Liverpool on going through. I'd wouldn't be surprised if they went on to win it.

I thought that the keeper should of kept Bellamy's header out. But oyu go to give them their due they played brilliant.
Thu 14/11/02 at 11:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Nice one Bellamy for that last minute goal. When the score went to 2-2, I thought it was all over. Hope Newcastle get a nice easy group this time.

Galatasaray never even qualified for the UEFA Cup.
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I guess his pace is turely amazing, But i haven't seen the goals but i heard on the radio that their defence was just beaten by speed...
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:01
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Well done, and good luck to Newcastle.

Yes, I'm VERY jealous that you's 3 got through, and leave us in the UEFA... *sigh*, but I'm English through and through, and I only want good things for all of our teams in the CL.
Wed 13/11/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
You say well done to bellamy at the death but surely it was Dyer's great skills that made the goal possible.
Wed 13/11/02 at 21:55
Regular
ahahahah liverpool look like wabbits now o>O
Wed 13/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
:D

*Still Cheering*

"The future's bright, The future's black in' White"

:)
Wed 13/11/02 at 21:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
So now Newcastle are through after a 3-2 win at the De Kuip stadium in Rotterdam against Feyenoord. Top stuff from Craig Bellamy right at the death. Well done Newcastle!

Big thanks must go out to Juventus as well - if it wasn't for them still trying despite already being through and with almost a reserve team out, Newcastle couldn't have done it.

So that's Man U, Newcastle and Arsenal all through. Unlucky Liverpool.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.