GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RPG's, which ones are worth the money???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/12/00 at 18:12
Regular
I really would like to know if there is any RPG's that are worth my money? I have got Vandel Hearts, Grandia, FF8, Wild Arms. I Rented Orphen and could not be bothered after 2 Hours of it. I was wondering, of all you knowledgeable people, if you knew of any more RPG's that are like Final Fintasy???
Wed 13/12/00 at 09:06
It is best to do that, just to make sure you get it delivered right away, and add 50Pence on to make sure you get the First Class to make sure you get it the next day! You can either wait outside a Store and hope they get The Bouncer in, but I chose the best Option, so I am safe in the know that my game will be dispached on Release Date! Apart from this, does anyone know of any FF type games to "tide me over" until March???
Tue 12/12/00 at 19:10
Regular
You pre-ordered the Bouncer. Good idea, i might try it!
Mon 11/12/00 at 23:50
I will be getting FF9 as soon as it is out, in fact I already have the money for it, as soon as I find the launch date I will get ready and Pre-Order it! Also, I already Pre-Ordered The Bouncer with the machine, as the game looked like the best one when I saw it! But not Dark Cloud, because I did not like the idea of creating the Towns yourself, I like them "Ready-Made". Surely there must be more RPG's out there, or are games like FF few and far between???
Mon 11/12/00 at 23:12
Regular
PS2 will have Dark Cloud and The Bouncer.
Mon 11/12/00 at 20:26
hey get Final Fantasy 9 when it comes out
Sun 10/12/00 at 19:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
I have been tempted to get Vagrant Story for PSOne for some time now. From what I have read it sounds a very similar game to the Final Fantasy series and I believe it is developed by SquareSoft also. I have seen it for under £20 in some shops, so could prove good value for money!!
Sun 10/12/00 at 18:12
I really would like to know if there is any RPG's that are worth my money? I have got Vandel Hearts, Grandia, FF8, Wild Arms. I Rented Orphen and could not be bothered after 2 Hours of it. I was wondering, of all you knowledgeable people, if you knew of any more RPG's that are like Final Fintasy???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.