GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HIAC Qualifier: The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) -vs- The Jackal (RM18)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/02 at 20:06
Regular
The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) is seen backstage prior to this match with The Jackal (RM18). He is in his locker room with Grandprix, and they can be seen discussing this match The Psychiatrist has. They seem to have just finished talking about The Jackal and what tactics could be used to defeat him - they are now moving on to talking about something else...

Psychiatrist: So you've got me covered then for this match?

Grandprix: Yeah, I'll be ready to take care of any business that ... *cracks knuckles* ... needs to be taken care of out there.

Psychiatrist: Ok, I'm going out there now. Laterz, and remember, anyone tries to attack me, and you know what to do.

Psychiatrist walks out of the locker room and down the corridor towards the arena. Grandprix flicks on a small monitor and slumps down on a fold up chair - he's ready to watch this match unfold. Why does he have that eerie grin on his face though?

That familiar queer plonking piano music welcomes out The Jackal (RM18) to the arena for tonight's match. He struts out onto the entrance way to a mixed reaction from the crowd here at the SRW Arena tonight. We're expecting the crowd to really get behind The Jackal tonight though so that he is propelled into the HIAC match in a few weeks time at Spun Out. The Jackal (RM18) climbs into the ring, and celebrates on the second rope, again to a mixed reaction.

The Psychiatrist's music hits, and he comes storming out onto the stage to a tremendous ovation... of boos. He calms down a little, and looks around the arena, his famous smirk in tact. He begins to walk slowly down the ramp, not taking his eyes off The Jackal. He looks to be trying to unhinge him and put him off his game plan with that penetrating stare. The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) climbs into the ring, where he and The Jackal eventually unlock eyes, and begin to warm up for the match.

The Psychiatrist jumps around for a little, while The Jackal pulls on the ropes and stretches his arm muscles. The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) then proceeds to the centre of the ring, and begins to raise his arms, chanting some mysterious words towards The Jackal (RM18. A lot of things are probably running through The Jackal's head at this moment, and 'I'm sorry Grandprix has to work with this weirdo' is probably right at the front.

The Jackal (RM18) seems to have had enough, and lunges forwards, knocking The Psychiatrist off his feet with a Clothesline! He picks up The 'Trist, and throws him into the ropes. The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) bounces back at him though, and plants a well-timed Dropkick into The Jackal's knee. The Jackal looks to be in a lot of pain, but remains on his feet. The 'Trist gives The Jackal an Irish Whip onto the ropes, and as he returns, THE PSYCHIATRIST HITS HIM WITH A SPINNING POWERSLAM! He really does have a large selection of moves at his disposal, as we've seen in previous matches, and we've just seen another one added to the list there.

The 'Trist (MikeAll) picks up The Jackal by the hair, and begins to hammer on him with all kinds of punches and kicks! What a combo this is - he finishes off by delivering a very powerful Roundhouse Kick to the face of he Jackal (RM18)!!! The Psychiatrist looks to be dominating this match as he picks up an injured Jackal. He sets The Jackal up for a Suplex, AND PLANTS HIM WITH ONE IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING! Hard Snap Suplex there from The Psychiatrist, as he goes for the cover. A lax cover by The 'Trist - 1, 2, and a kickout from The Jackal. Maybe not enough pressure used for that pin there.

Psychiatrist tries to pick up The Jackal again, but The Jackal counters with a swift kick to the back of The Psychiatrist's leg. He falls backwards, and The Jackal (RM18) springs to his feet. He stomps on The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) a couple of times, before picking him up, AND PLANTING HIM WITH A POWERFUL SCOOP SLAM! The Jackal doesn't waste any time though, and picks The Psychiatrist up from the mat again. He throws him off the ropes, and attempts a Clothesline, but The 'Trist ducks under that, and attempts a high kick to the face - he doesn't hit it though, and The Jackal catches his boot, AND PERFORMS A CAPTURE SUPLEX! That's not a move you see very often.

The Jackal (RM18) is looking to set up some kind of grabbing move here. He's looking ready to grab The Psychiatrist, and sure enough, as The 'Trist (MikeAll) stand up, The Jackal runs at him, GRABS HIM BY THE NECK AND HITS HIM WITH A SPINNING DDT!!! What a versatile move that was by The Jackal - I've never seen him hit that before! He heads ot the top rope - we've not seen him head up there many times either. He dives off, looking to hit an Elbow Drop, BUT MISSES, AND HITS THE CANVAS! The Psychiatrist leaps to his feet, picks up The Jackal quickly, AND PLANTS HIM WITH THE PSYCHONALYSER!!!

But suddenly, all has gone dark! Out comes this mysterious character, with a chair in his hands. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! He just smacked The Jackal 5 times with that steel chair, who was on the ground, with that chair, and although it's fairly dark in the arena, that chair shot was seen by the referee!

Lilian Garcia (Shaneo): The winner of this match resulting in a disqualification, THE JACKAL (RM18)!

HERE COMES GRANDPRIX! He slides into the ring, and he and The Psychiatrist chase after this character, who has still got a mask on, and that eerie pattern across his chest. This character drops his chair, and sprints for the backstage, but Grandprix, who appears to be a relatively good sprinter, has caught up with him. He grabs him, and flings him to the ground on the entrance way. The Psychiatrist and he take this strange character back to their locker room, dragging him all the way through the backstage area. What will happen here..... find out later on in SRW Eclipse!

The Jackal (RM18) can be seen celebrating in the ring - he's made it through this match in a sort of cheating manner, but he's still through into the HIAC match.

Thanks for reading,
~AJ~

(PS: Sorry if you feel the ending is a little rushed, I'm annoyed that I posted before I actually wanted to, and I was put off my original idea. Bah!)
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Where's SR?"
First match I've read in ages and I lost :( Anyway it was a very intruiging(sp) match.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Me thinks this is another match for SRW Spun Out?

The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) vs The Second Masked Man.

:D He can make his debut there, should be cool.

A surprise winner here, congrats to RM18 as The Jackal as he progresses into the HIAC through an exciting match between two big CAW Superstars, which included some great in-ring action and a top ending.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Good match. So who's the masked man then?...heh!
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:33
Regular
"..."
Hmm...I'd have to call that an upset...the favourite falls at the first hurdle! Nice...are these masked men breeding?
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:28
Regular
I liked the way the promo at the beginning of the match linked in with the end. Éxéllanté!

You plonker, posting a unfinished version. :D
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:11
Regular
Good match with a brilliant ending ;D

I think I should put the mask back on, and me and my new partner can fom a tag team, inventively called, 'The Masked Men'!

Or something to that effect.
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:10
Regular
So, the real masked man has been screwed by this other masked man, who helps him through to the finals. WHOOOOOOO. That was a great match (as I said in the other topic (in a few 'different' words ;c)), and the ending was just as good. Well done AJ, well done Russ unlucky MikeAll.
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) is seen backstage prior to this match with The Jackal (RM18). He is in his locker room with Grandprix, and they can be seen discussing this match The Psychiatrist has. They seem to have just finished talking about The Jackal and what tactics could be used to defeat him - they are now moving on to talking about something else...

Psychiatrist: So you've got me covered then for this match?

Grandprix: Yeah, I'll be ready to take care of any business that ... *cracks knuckles* ... needs to be taken care of out there.

Psychiatrist: Ok, I'm going out there now. Laterz, and remember, anyone tries to attack me, and you know what to do.

Psychiatrist walks out of the locker room and down the corridor towards the arena. Grandprix flicks on a small monitor and slumps down on a fold up chair - he's ready to watch this match unfold. Why does he have that eerie grin on his face though?

That familiar queer plonking piano music welcomes out The Jackal (RM18) to the arena for tonight's match. He struts out onto the entrance way to a mixed reaction from the crowd here at the SRW Arena tonight. We're expecting the crowd to really get behind The Jackal tonight though so that he is propelled into the HIAC match in a few weeks time at Spun Out. The Jackal (RM18) climbs into the ring, and celebrates on the second rope, again to a mixed reaction.

The Psychiatrist's music hits, and he comes storming out onto the stage to a tremendous ovation... of boos. He calms down a little, and looks around the arena, his famous smirk in tact. He begins to walk slowly down the ramp, not taking his eyes off The Jackal. He looks to be trying to unhinge him and put him off his game plan with that penetrating stare. The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) climbs into the ring, where he and The Jackal eventually unlock eyes, and begin to warm up for the match.

The Psychiatrist jumps around for a little, while The Jackal pulls on the ropes and stretches his arm muscles. The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) then proceeds to the centre of the ring, and begins to raise his arms, chanting some mysterious words towards The Jackal (RM18. A lot of things are probably running through The Jackal's head at this moment, and 'I'm sorry Grandprix has to work with this weirdo' is probably right at the front.

The Jackal (RM18) seems to have had enough, and lunges forwards, knocking The Psychiatrist off his feet with a Clothesline! He picks up The 'Trist, and throws him into the ropes. The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) bounces back at him though, and plants a well-timed Dropkick into The Jackal's knee. The Jackal looks to be in a lot of pain, but remains on his feet. The 'Trist gives The Jackal an Irish Whip onto the ropes, and as he returns, THE PSYCHIATRIST HITS HIM WITH A SPINNING POWERSLAM! He really does have a large selection of moves at his disposal, as we've seen in previous matches, and we've just seen another one added to the list there.

The 'Trist (MikeAll) picks up The Jackal by the hair, and begins to hammer on him with all kinds of punches and kicks! What a combo this is - he finishes off by delivering a very powerful Roundhouse Kick to the face of he Jackal (RM18)!!! The Psychiatrist looks to be dominating this match as he picks up an injured Jackal. He sets The Jackal up for a Suplex, AND PLANTS HIM WITH ONE IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING! Hard Snap Suplex there from The Psychiatrist, as he goes for the cover. A lax cover by The 'Trist - 1, 2, and a kickout from The Jackal. Maybe not enough pressure used for that pin there.

Psychiatrist tries to pick up The Jackal again, but The Jackal counters with a swift kick to the back of The Psychiatrist's leg. He falls backwards, and The Jackal (RM18) springs to his feet. He stomps on The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) a couple of times, before picking him up, AND PLANTING HIM WITH A POWERFUL SCOOP SLAM! The Jackal doesn't waste any time though, and picks The Psychiatrist up from the mat again. He throws him off the ropes, and attempts a Clothesline, but The 'Trist ducks under that, and attempts a high kick to the face - he doesn't hit it though, and The Jackal catches his boot, AND PERFORMS A CAPTURE SUPLEX! That's not a move you see very often.

The Jackal (RM18) is looking to set up some kind of grabbing move here. He's looking ready to grab The Psychiatrist, and sure enough, as The 'Trist (MikeAll) stand up, The Jackal runs at him, GRABS HIM BY THE NECK AND HITS HIM WITH A SPINNING DDT!!! What a versatile move that was by The Jackal - I've never seen him hit that before! He heads ot the top rope - we've not seen him head up there many times either. He dives off, looking to hit an Elbow Drop, BUT MISSES, AND HITS THE CANVAS! The Psychiatrist leaps to his feet, picks up The Jackal quickly, AND PLANTS HIM WITH THE PSYCHONALYSER!!!

But suddenly, all has gone dark! Out comes this mysterious character, with a chair in his hands. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! He just smacked The Jackal 5 times with that steel chair, who was on the ground, with that chair, and although it's fairly dark in the arena, that chair shot was seen by the referee!

Lilian Garcia (Shaneo): The winner of this match resulting in a disqualification, THE JACKAL (RM18)!

HERE COMES GRANDPRIX! He slides into the ring, and he and The Psychiatrist chase after this character, who has still got a mask on, and that eerie pattern across his chest. This character drops his chair, and sprints for the backstage, but Grandprix, who appears to be a relatively good sprinter, has caught up with him. He grabs him, and flings him to the ground on the entrance way. The Psychiatrist and he take this strange character back to their locker room, dragging him all the way through the backstage area. What will happen here..... find out later on in SRW Eclipse!

The Jackal (RM18) can be seen celebrating in the ring - he's made it through this match in a sort of cheating manner, but he's still through into the HIAC match.

Thanks for reading,
~AJ~

(PS: Sorry if you feel the ending is a little rushed, I'm annoyed that I posted before I actually wanted to, and I was put off my original idea. Bah!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.