GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Savatt78"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/02 at 19:21
Regular
Just do it, For the Xbox Forum!
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:21
Regular
Just do it, For the Xbox Forum!
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:24
Regular
xbox, pfft,
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:24
Regular
It's a FOG Notable. Notables are meant to be people who've contributed to FOGforums. Most people seem to forget that...
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thanks for the topic Gamezfreak ;-)
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But FOG is basically spam, under a different name. So...we reward people for spamming now? Give Silent85 a medal then. Why shouldn't people who contribute good stuff to other forums (ie ones where something decent and worthwhile will be said) become notable?
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually, a few notables have been voted in for their contributions in other forums. Not trying to promote myself by saying that by the way - just making a point.
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oh, I know, but DW was saying that it should only be awarded for contribution to FOG chat. I think a good contribution in other forums is far more worthy. :)
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah - I tend to vote for someone from the X-Box forum because not only am I in there a lot and know people from there better - but most of them do a lot of great contributions and deserve the vote.
When it comes to the FOG forum, I rarely see anything that shows much quality.
Not slating anyone who posts on there, but overall its more of a forum to have a little laugh and write crap in rather than anything of real quality - afterall, with the amount of stuff posted, a decent topic soon plunges off the page anyway.
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Yeah - I tend to vote for someone from the X-Box forum because not
> only am I in there a lot and know people from there better - but most
> of them do a lot of great contributions and deserve the vote.
> When it comes to the FOG forum, I rarely see anything that shows much
> quality.
> Not slating anyone who posts on there, but overall its more of a forum
> to have a little laugh and write crap in rather than anything of real
> quality - afterall, with the amount of stuff posted, a decent topic
> soon plunges off the page anyway.

I totally agree. I hardly ever go in there, not least because by the time you've posted there are already 30 other posts in the same topic. I vote for people who make a good contribution where it matters (or where I think it matters anyway).
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:58
Regular
I tend to just visit the Xbox forum, The Music forum and on occasion I'll take a look at Prime.

FOG chat is'nt really that fun, and has quite a lot of spam. Is

"My hamster has ginger pubes" relevant to the future of gaming?

Oh and Sav, Im voting for you, Edgy got my vote last time...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.