GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"silly scripts: a christmas carol...sorta..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/02 at 02:51
Regular
Scrooge: (peeks head out of bed curtains) What's that light from the other room? Whoever you are, get out of my house!

(Lights come up on other room. There is a huge Christmas present sitting on the floor with green wrapping paper and a red bow)

Present: (whispering loudly) Hey! Scrooge! Psssst! C'mere!

Scrooge: (crosses over to present) Who... and What are you?

Present: (speaking normally) Look upon me! Look upon me! You have never seen the like of me before? (spotlight up on box, holy music plays)

Scrooge: I...have not, to be sure.

Present: (box jumps, music stops, spot down) What? You mean no one has ever given you a Christmas present?

Scrooge: Ummm.....

Present: No matter! Everyone hates you anyways. Touch my robe!

Scrooge: You...don't have a robe

Present: (lid opens a little bit and a robe pokes out, just enough for Scrooge to grab it) TOUCH MY ROBE! ...You know you want to!

Scrooge: Alright...where go we then? (touches robe)

Present: HAR! (pulls robe and Scrooge into box)

Scrooge: (screams as present moves offstage right)

_______

Present: (walks onstage, lid opens, scrooge is tossed out, lid closes)

Scrooge: Where are we?

Present: Outside! We're Invisible! Whooooooo, spooky!

(Snelling and Wilby enter from opposite sides of the stage carrying large stacks of packages, cross to center and bum into each other. Both fall to the ground, dropping all the packages)

Present: My babies!

Snelling: (standing) Watch where you're going! You knocked me down, you did!

Wilby: (standing) You made me drop my boxes!

Snelling: You ran into me!

Wilby: If anything's broken, you great oaf...

Snelling: Don't call me an oaf, you idiot! (both prepare to fight)

Director: WRONG! (throws shoe at snelling and a roll of duct tape at Wilby. Enters upstage left. You're supposed to be 19th century english gentlemen about to beat the bajeezus out of each other! NOT 90's rap ninjas! (turns and exits left)

Scrooge: Ninjas have real ultimate power.

Director: (throws shoe from offstage left at scrooge)

Present: Freeze! (Snelling and Wilby freeze in place, ready to fight. A white powdery substance flies out of the top of the Christmas Present and Snelling and Wilby begin to sniff the "Christmas Cheer") Unfreeze!

Wilby: (high) Hey...Yer Snelling...Yer mah friend...

Snelling: Hey...(snickers) I knocked yoo down...

Wilby: Hey... wanna go get drunk?

Snelling: Heh...okay (both start off stage right, then stop and turna round) Pub's dat way...(both stumble off left)

Scrooge: What was the point of that...

Present: The point is you'd be happier if you had some Christmas cheer like those people! And maybe not as Wrinkly...There are other examples as well...

(Terry and Sam enter stage Right)

Terry: I was robbed! Robbed! That money was Christmas dinner for me....and well, I guess my family could have had some too....

Sam: Yeah, well that's just too bleedin' bad. What do you want me to do? Take up a collection or summat?

Terry: YES!

Sam: I've got me own problems to worry about. I don't have time to sit around here and listen to you whine about your woes! (both start to fight)

Present: FREEZE! (terry and sam freeze in place, more white dust flies over them and they inhale it as well) Ok, go.

Sam: I just jokin'! I gots lotsa food! Enough for all 6 of you! Oh, and your family could come too!

Terry: wow...cool...(they both exit left)

Scrooge: Spirit... I still don't quite understand...

Present: (while Scrooge talks a fishing pole comes out of the top of the box and hooks the back of scrooge's shirt and pulls him inside then walks off stage right)

________

To be continued tomorrow...
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:30
Regular
"How Handy."
ajg wrote:
> dont bother

Best. Reply. Ever.
Wed 13/11/02 at 11:33
Regular
""
dont bother
Wed 13/11/02 at 02:51
Regular
Scrooge: (peeks head out of bed curtains) What's that light from the other room? Whoever you are, get out of my house!

(Lights come up on other room. There is a huge Christmas present sitting on the floor with green wrapping paper and a red bow)

Present: (whispering loudly) Hey! Scrooge! Psssst! C'mere!

Scrooge: (crosses over to present) Who... and What are you?

Present: (speaking normally) Look upon me! Look upon me! You have never seen the like of me before? (spotlight up on box, holy music plays)

Scrooge: I...have not, to be sure.

Present: (box jumps, music stops, spot down) What? You mean no one has ever given you a Christmas present?

Scrooge: Ummm.....

Present: No matter! Everyone hates you anyways. Touch my robe!

Scrooge: You...don't have a robe

Present: (lid opens a little bit and a robe pokes out, just enough for Scrooge to grab it) TOUCH MY ROBE! ...You know you want to!

Scrooge: Alright...where go we then? (touches robe)

Present: HAR! (pulls robe and Scrooge into box)

Scrooge: (screams as present moves offstage right)

_______

Present: (walks onstage, lid opens, scrooge is tossed out, lid closes)

Scrooge: Where are we?

Present: Outside! We're Invisible! Whooooooo, spooky!

(Snelling and Wilby enter from opposite sides of the stage carrying large stacks of packages, cross to center and bum into each other. Both fall to the ground, dropping all the packages)

Present: My babies!

Snelling: (standing) Watch where you're going! You knocked me down, you did!

Wilby: (standing) You made me drop my boxes!

Snelling: You ran into me!

Wilby: If anything's broken, you great oaf...

Snelling: Don't call me an oaf, you idiot! (both prepare to fight)

Director: WRONG! (throws shoe at snelling and a roll of duct tape at Wilby. Enters upstage left. You're supposed to be 19th century english gentlemen about to beat the bajeezus out of each other! NOT 90's rap ninjas! (turns and exits left)

Scrooge: Ninjas have real ultimate power.

Director: (throws shoe from offstage left at scrooge)

Present: Freeze! (Snelling and Wilby freeze in place, ready to fight. A white powdery substance flies out of the top of the Christmas Present and Snelling and Wilby begin to sniff the "Christmas Cheer") Unfreeze!

Wilby: (high) Hey...Yer Snelling...Yer mah friend...

Snelling: Hey...(snickers) I knocked yoo down...

Wilby: Hey... wanna go get drunk?

Snelling: Heh...okay (both start off stage right, then stop and turna round) Pub's dat way...(both stumble off left)

Scrooge: What was the point of that...

Present: The point is you'd be happier if you had some Christmas cheer like those people! And maybe not as Wrinkly...There are other examples as well...

(Terry and Sam enter stage Right)

Terry: I was robbed! Robbed! That money was Christmas dinner for me....and well, I guess my family could have had some too....

Sam: Yeah, well that's just too bleedin' bad. What do you want me to do? Take up a collection or summat?

Terry: YES!

Sam: I've got me own problems to worry about. I don't have time to sit around here and listen to you whine about your woes! (both start to fight)

Present: FREEZE! (terry and sam freeze in place, more white dust flies over them and they inhale it as well) Ok, go.

Sam: I just jokin'! I gots lotsa food! Enough for all 6 of you! Oh, and your family could come too!

Terry: wow...cool...(they both exit left)

Scrooge: Spirit... I still don't quite understand...

Present: (while Scrooge talks a fishing pole comes out of the top of the box and hooks the back of scrooge's shirt and pulls him inside then walks off stage right)

________

To be continued tomorrow...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.