GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Queens Of The Stone Age - is anyone better!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/02 at 00:19
Regular
The first time I haerd there song I liked it straight away.
It's not just a load of shouting at a microphone as QOTSA is classic ROCK music.
It's also not some kiddies pop music like that stupid pop star winner Will.
I won't to know what you think of Queens Of The Stone Age or if you don't like them, Who do you think that is better.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:36
Regular
"aliens exist"
i could name 100
Mon 18/11/02 at 12:21
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I saw a Queens of the Stone Age gig live on MTV2 the other day, and they were superb - it must have been fairly old as they were playing No-one Knows for the first time there. So you could say I'm a casual fan, I may well track down their album, but right now I can't get enough Muse, who are perhaps the best band I've ever heard.
Mon 18/11/02 at 12:12
Regular
"Back in black"
Queens of the stone ages aren't alot special! There are many better bands- thin kof Rage against the machine, Machine head, Pantera and metallica
Sun 17/11/02 at 23:18
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I am a big fan of the foo fighters but I wrote this topic as I had recently heard the QOTSA on the radio and I was board.
Sun 17/11/02 at 12:20
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
There is nothing left to lose was a great Foo Fighters album, which I got at the same time as One By One. I tend to listen to that more than One by One. I didn't realise so many people actually heard of Millencolin. I didn't even know Dark Mark liked them until a few weeks ago. :D

Anyway, i'm think i'm going to get a few of the Foo's older albums for christmas. Should do nicely.

Oh, and another band that beats QOTSA- The Music. They rule.

:D
Sun 17/11/02 at 11:57
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
MWA and Nate are getting to be almost as bad as Stryke and Guy Pearce... if such a thing is possible...

;-)
Sun 17/11/02 at 01:45
"Uzi Lover"
I was going to see Foo Fighters next Saturday but instead I am going to Egypt. A shame too because I was going to make a 100m x 101m banner/flag saying how much Nate rules and thanking him for the likes of Seven, In Circles, Red Elephant, 8, J'Nuh, Rodeo Jones...bla bla bla. But of course that flag part is a lie just incase you think I am too obsessed for my own good.

The Color and The Shape rules, some songs off their first are cool (I'll Stick Around) but their new album is poopy. Everlong is my favourite song by them as it makes me do this dance unlike any other and I fall for the kind of riff's in Everlong. Dave's singing is pretty good in that as well, better then all the shouting he does. I like The Color and The Shape so much my friend let me borrow it and I have kept it. I think it looks quite good but not as good as Pinky!

Oh and I hate the muting at the start of All My Life.

I saw them playing it on the MTV Music awards about half hour ago. Don't ask my why I was watching it though. Most badly presented award ceremony I had ever seen. The amigos in the crowd didn't know what the artist formally known as Puff Daddy was saying. I threated for his life when he told them he was going to do a good old fashion Rock and Roll stage dive. Luckily those Latin mofo's realised what he was doing before he was just about to fall on them. Anyway, I turned the sub woofer and Bass up.

Too many Dave lovers around I say.

Nate rules.

*goes to bed*
Sat 16/11/02 at 23:25
Regular
"Acid Casual"
The hotel they're staying in is just round the corner from my house, so theres a chance.

I aint seen the Foos since their first appearance at Reading, so I'm expecting great things from the mongrels.
Sat 16/11/02 at 23:17
Regular
"Festivus!"
Craw wrote:
> I'm gonna try and stalk the Grohlmeister during the day. In a friendly
> fan way of course.

Make sure to kindnap him, in a friendly way of course...
Sat 16/11/02 at 23:16
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I'm gonna try and stalk the Grohlmeister during the day. In a friendly fan way of course.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.