GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nWo 4 life?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/11/02 at 22:26
Regular
I don't really post in here but i thought i'd pop in and say my little piece, anyway since the nWo joined the WWE its just gone downhill for them, Hall left, hogan left, nash is injured, now members such as the big show are going solo again, is there any hope left for a re-union of the nWo once Nash returns? i hope so, i do think they did some fantastic storylines in the WCW and the odd few in the WWE, bring them back!

any views/thoughts?

cheers

Spike!
Fri 15/11/02 at 15:27
Regular
"..."
DW wrote:
> Rumour has it that Nash is returning as Diesal. This would totally
> destroy a nWo regroup, but would also greater the chance of the new
> DX. Hmmmm eh?

I think you'll find that's spelt 'Diesel'. But who cares? Kevin Nash can't wrestle at the best of times...whatever his name/gimmick/group is.
Fri 15/11/02 at 15:11
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
DX are dead for good.
Fri 15/11/02 at 12:06
Regular
Diesal
Shawn Michaels
Billy Gunn
Chuck Palumbo
Big Show

That's my opinion. :c)
Thu 14/11/02 at 23:18
Regular
"pro evo fan"
so a new dx? like whoz gonna be in that then?its not dx without HHH or SHAWN MIKE. and they aint guna bring back the road dogg,and x-pac carnt perform without his two duddies dogg n gunn.so who would be in this new d-x?
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, DX Rule!! :)
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:09
Regular
Rumour has it that Nash is returning as Diesal. This would totally destroy a nWo regroup, but would also greater the chance of the new DX. Hmmmm eh?
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:04
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
HULKAMANIA WILL RETURN BROTHER!!!

*is ashamed*

*Pedigrees self*

*dies*
Wed 13/11/02 at 10:15
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
The WWE did the great name of the nWo an injustice. They more or less ruined the former legendry faction. And anyway, most of the 10 year old fans didn't remember the nWo from the WCW days. Unfortunate.
Remember when Hogan returned to "beat" Nash for the world title on the Nitro after he beat Goldberg? Remember Bischoff coming to life at the announcers table after a night of complete silence? That ruled!
Ahem. Anyway......... Lets just remember the WCW days......
Tue 12/11/02 at 23:06
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Austin never wanted to get pinned and even if he lost it wasn't clean. Gah.

The nWo storylines in WCW were good, they didn't really impact and "destroy" so to speak like they were meant to, after No Way Out they completely lost it.
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There was no way the fans were going to accept Hogan as a heel. Also, Austin didn't want to get pinned by Hall so the nWo was doomed to fail as they lost any respect the fans had for them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.