GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'I Have All the Books in the World.. All But One'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/09/08 at 16:44
Regular
Click (you might get an adult content warning, I don't why :/)
Mon 08/09/08 at 07:30
Regular
tnc wrote:
> Agreed. I definitely wasn't "moving". If the book being
> thrown away hadn't been so cliched that might have added
> something to it, but I just found the fact nothing was explained
> and all just angled towards the sentimental side of what was
> actually nothing that poignant made it weak. Sorry if anyone
> enjoyed it and disagreed..

Oh, no! I agree, but I enjoyed it. It didn't go anywhere, it left a lot unexplained, but I've read a lot of books that go along the lines of "Where is Tibbles? Tibbles is in the basket." *next page* "Where is Tibbles? Tibbles is in the bath." Which still excite me

I don't think it really needs so much analysis. I think the author was just trying to convey a small message of lost love without an entirely large amount of logic or reality to it, which is fine, but why bother thinking beyond that? Read it once enjoyed it, thought a bit, moved on. Hurray
Sun 07/09/08 at 17:49
Regular
Agreed. I definitely wasn't "moving". If the book being thrown away hadn't been so cliched that might have added something to it, but I just found the fact nothing was explained and all just angled towards the sentimental side of what was actually nothing that poignant made it weak. Sorry if anyone enjoyed it and disagreed..
Sun 07/09/08 at 17:35
"Was the man of marz"
tnc wrote:
> Was it just me who thought this strip was pointless as it didn't
> actually lead anywhere?

No you’re not. I found the comments underneath it even more baffling though.
Sun 07/09/08 at 17:16
Regular
Was it just me who thought this strip was pointless as it didn't actually lead anywhere?
Sun 07/09/08 at 11:38
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
chick who through the book in needs a slap :(
Sat 06/09/08 at 20:13
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Machie wrote:
> Click
> (you might get an adult content warning, I don't why :/)

One or two of the other stories have it...
Sat 06/09/08 at 16:58
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Machie wrote:
> Click
> (you might get an adult content warning, I don't why :/)

Where's the 'adult content' then? Only asking! Got tea to make soon, so can't be long:-)
Sat 06/09/08 at 16:44
Regular
Click (you might get an adult content warning, I don't why :/)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.