GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball'.
Sat 06/09/08 at 11:28
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Just noticed this pop up on the submitted cheats list and I thought I would share this with you as it's possibly the best game name and idea ever! It has ninja's (whom everybody likes), pirates (again everybody loves a pirate) and a sports game! Looks like it's on the 360 and Wii so might be worth a look.

N.B.
As I was writing this I was researching on the GameFAQs site, turns out this game is pretty naff, so much so that the developer has apologised to everyone on the forums!

Still, if you can pick it up cheap could be worth a look for the novelty cool name value.
Sat 06/09/08 at 13:48
"possibly impossible"
It's an Xbox Live Arcade game, showed promise but wasted a good idea. Also means its unlikely to get any cheaper.
Sat 06/09/08 at 11:28
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Just noticed this pop up on the submitted cheats list and I thought I would share this with you as it's possibly the best game name and idea ever! It has ninja's (whom everybody likes), pirates (again everybody loves a pirate) and a sports game! Looks like it's on the 360 and Wii so might be worth a look.

N.B.
As I was writing this I was researching on the GameFAQs site, turns out this game is pretty naff, so much so that the developer has apologised to everyone on the forums!

Still, if you can pick it up cheap could be worth a look for the novelty cool name value.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.