GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DinoCrisis2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/12/00 at 19:36
Regular
Im a big fan of the Resident Evil games on the Playstation, however I felt that the atmosphere of those games wasnt quite captured in the original DinoCrisis. Dinocrisis was a great game, it just lacked that gloss that makes a game extra special.
Thankfully DinoCrisis2 ranks right up there with Resident Evil:Nemesis in terms of fun. Theres more of everything in this game, the graphics are better and the control system seems to have been tweaked a little.
The game starts off where the last game finished, although Dr Kirk was captured at the end of DinoCrisis, research into the "Third Energy" has continued and so.....Dinosaurs. The game plays similarly to the first with the usual puzzle and action elements chucked in. Throughout the game you can take control not only of Regina but you also get to take control of another character Dylan (Similar to the charcter swapping in Resident Evil 3 Nemesis).
Sat 09/12/00 at 19:36
Im a big fan of the Resident Evil games on the Playstation, however I felt that the atmosphere of those games wasnt quite captured in the original DinoCrisis. Dinocrisis was a great game, it just lacked that gloss that makes a game extra special.
Thankfully DinoCrisis2 ranks right up there with Resident Evil:Nemesis in terms of fun. Theres more of everything in this game, the graphics are better and the control system seems to have been tweaked a little.
The game starts off where the last game finished, although Dr Kirk was captured at the end of DinoCrisis, research into the "Third Energy" has continued and so.....Dinosaurs. The game plays similarly to the first with the usual puzzle and action elements chucked in. Throughout the game you can take control not only of Regina but you also get to take control of another character Dylan (Similar to the charcter swapping in Resident Evil 3 Nemesis).
Sat 09/12/00 at 21:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
This is my favourite PSOne game at the moment. I thought the first was brilliant but this betters it in every way.
Capcom have the gameplay spot on as it often seemed lacking in the original. What a great game this is!!
Mon 11/12/00 at 12:14
I agree DinoCrisis to is a great game, alot nicer than the original everything seems to be improved from the control system to the submenus. The Graphics are nicer, and the games more action packed, capcom have truely delivered the goods. Its just more polished and one great game!
Mon 11/12/00 at 17:54
I just love the Resident Evil games and there clones, only problem is Capcom cant make enough for me to play. Dinocrisis 2 will make a welcome addition to any gamers collection.
Wed 13/12/00 at 13:03
Yes the game seems to be nicer all round, do any of you guys know of any good adventure type games???
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:27
Regular
"Back For Good"
I must have everything resident evil availible and I'm a huge fan as you can propably tell from my name but i bought dino crises 1 and it was so appauling that i didn't care enough to finish it.I've heard alot about dino crises 2 which is supposed to be on the shoot and run dinosaur action instead of the looking for a needle in a haystack kind of game which just did my head in.The operation wipeout which i activated with a cheat was better than the game.I think this could have been a masterpiece like resident evil but it really does suck.I haven't seen dino crises 2 yet but i've heard it's better
Wed 16/05/01 at 14:03
The first Dino Crisis seems a little awkward to play at first, even for someone who has played the other Resident Evil games. However luckily this has been rectified in the sequel which is alot easier to control and therefore alot more fun to play!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.