GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New GAD vouchers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/09/08 at 10:48
Regular
Hey guys. As you know you have a choice of Argos and Amazon vouchers when you win a GAD, but what if you don't shop at Argos or Amazon? Where do you make your purchases and more importantly, do they offer vouchers?

I'm hoping that if Freeola offered vouchers from other stores it might encourage more people to try and win GAD. So please if you have a spare moment, could you list some stores that offer vouchers that you might pick if they were offered it as a GAD reward. There's no gurantee that they'll take up our suggestions, but I'm sure they would appreciate our feedback.

So please list the new vouchers you'd like to be offered (even if someone has suggested it already). Thanks guys.

Bank of England vouchers (cash) is not an option I'm afraid
Sun 07/09/08 at 11:40
"Was the man of marz"
Machie wrote:
> I'll add another one for Play.com and another vote for Tesco
> because food is more expensive these days (they might sell games
> too I dunno ;P)

Tesco sell everything (in exchange for your soul). HMV would be quite good, if they still have their swipe card system, as using it makes you feel a bit flash and they have a decent sale about once every millennia.
Sun 07/09/08 at 09:24
Regular
Machie wrote:
> But Tesco are the second biggest video games seller in the UK :(

Not any of the tescos (we have 3 in our town) near me.
Sun 07/09/08 at 01:19
Regular
Hmmm... wrote:
> Ladybird wrote:
> So.. can I win now? :)
>
> *checks quality of recent posts*
>
> No, sorry. :¬P

That's not what I was referring to smartass.
Sat 06/09/08 at 21:40
Regular
Looks like it's Play.com then. They must be doing well to have all those adverts on TV.

Luetchyboy wrote:
> I think you need to bear in mind that the idea is GAME a day so
> Tesco wouldn't fall into that catergory, I guess Argos is on the
> list as it is an offline alternative to Amazon.
>
> You people, ay, we offer you free prizes and you still want
> more.

But Tesco are the second biggest video games seller in the UK :(
Sat 06/09/08 at 17:20
"Are you sure?"
Ladybird wrote:
> So.. can I win now? :)

*checks quality of recent posts*

No, sorry. :¬P

Search Freeola Chat
Sat 06/09/08 at 16:37
Regular
So.. can I win now? :)
Sat 06/09/08 at 16:22
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Luetchyboy wrote:
> I think you need to bear in mind that the idea is GAME a day so
> Tesco wouldn't fall into that catergory, I guess Argos is on the
> list as it is an offline alternative to Amazon.

Saying "GAME" I thought it might be apt to have Game vouchers.

I didn't mention aything about vouchers before as I thought that you may have a deal on with Argos and Amazon for reduced rate vouchers. But Game would be worth a vote - you could even then build up points for more discounts on the reward card.
Fri 05/09/08 at 13:34
Regular
I think you need to bear in mind that the idea is GAME a day so Tesco wouldn't fall into that catergory, I guess Argos is on the list as it is an offline alternative to Amazon.

You people, ay, we offer you free prizes and you still want more.
Fri 05/09/08 at 13:31
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
pb wrote:
> Anne Summers? The staff have to go and pick them up in person.

Unfortunately we don't have one in Braintree, would mean one of us driving 10-15 minutes to pick them up and, seeing as we are all too important to leave the office during opening hours, I can't see it happening!
Fri 05/09/08 at 13:14
Regular
"eat toast!"
i certainly like amazon as it has pretty much everything i need at a decent price. But play vouchers might come in useful at times.

I'm just wondering whether freeola owe me vouchers? I get the feeling that one or 2 of them haven't arrived from the last win 2 months ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.