GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*VoTe* Great Musicians"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/11/02 at 22:07
Regular
Vote here for who you think is worthy of beign called a great musician. Vote more than once if you like. If you want put an explanation along with it!
Fri 15/11/02 at 14:36
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
Jeff Buckley
shuddup you face the rest
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Britney Spears

*runs off into the distance*

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mozart, Tchikovski, Bach....

Its all good.
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You.
Wed 13/11/02 at 21:45
isnt who banned?
Wed 13/11/02 at 21:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Aren't you banned?
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:00
Regular
I think Noel Gallagher is great, went to see Oasis monday night, they rule
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:56
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Corey Taylor. Such a cool voice. Sounds great screaming, sounds great softly.
Mon 11/11/02 at 22:17
Another three I'd vote for - Dave Ghrol, Cliff Burton and Moby.

Dave Ghrol - Awsome song writer. First for punk bands in the 80's, then Nirvana, then Foo Fighters. He has made some damn good songs.

Cliff Burton - The soul of Metallica. If it weren't for him, Metallica wouldn't be a world class band. He influenced and wrote exceptionally good songs. He was a bass monster. It is tragic that he's dead.

Moby - I'm not that big a fan of him, but I can't help but notice his work. His songs have so much variety, and use so many different instruments. Keyboards, guitars, drums, bongos, other percussion, anything, Moby can play. Every song I hear from him is different - and some of them are just total musical genius
Mon 11/11/02 at 22:10
I would vote for Kurt Cobain. He changed the music world. All the songs he wrote were simple, yet very catchy and they sound so perfect. Kurt played his guitar so perfectly, no one else can play like he could.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.