GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The CAW Report - 11/11/02"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
Greetings from under the dark, grey baseball cap! (Ok so its not as good as JR's line)

Its certainly been a eventful week in the CAW division here in SRW. Two weeks ago of course was our annual PPV - SRW Do or Die where we saw some of our top guys in action.

DW Vs Jackal in a brutal street where DW ended up the victor after delivering the Dead DDT from the ladder, there was STD Vs Grandprix where STD successfully defended his HardCAW title for the 2nd time, then there was cruiserweight action as RawisAndy took on newly crowned LightCAW Champion The Rat, after some high flying action, RawisAndy captured the LightCAW title.

Then there was the big one, The Hardcore Gorilla Cong Man took on The Psychiatrist for the CAW Heavyweight Title. After the Psychiatrist had held the belt for an amazing 6 months, The Cong Man successfully captured the CAW Heavyweight Title off him, but at a cost of injury, where The Cong Man will be out for a year.

Last week was the aftermath of SRW Do or Die on our SRW Eclipse show. Reaver & Jetster, already the CAW Tag Team Champions took on The Hardyz and Billy & Chuck in a Titles for Titles match which had origanally been planned for Do or Die. In the Three way Tag match, Reaver & Jetster once again kept up form and became both the CAW Tag Champions and the SRW Tag Champions.

The new BDA and new boy Phoenix took on The Jackal & Star Blasters in a 3 man tag match. This was Phoenix's debut match and he didn't fail to impress here in SRW towers. Unfortionately though for Pheonix, The Jackal and Star Blasters were victors in the matchup.

Two more new guys where also in action, Stone Edge and LL Cool as they were involved in a Triple Threat No.1 Contenders match with Hawk. We truly did see what they could do as they gave it all they got, but ultimately, Hawk grabbed a handful of tights and got the 1, 2, 3. Much too the crowds displeasure.

Well thats all the news we got for you folks, see you next time in the CAW Report!

Thanks for Reading
Scott
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:35
Regular
No. The title will be decided in a Hell in a Cell. Check this weeks Eclipse.
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I mean a year.
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:15
Regular
"Where's SR?"
This may be a stupid question but will there be no CAW title matches for 6 months?
Tue 12/11/02 at 16:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
RM18 wrote:
> How about starting a topic so we can pool some ideas for the site,
> like CAW profiles, maybe a classic matches section, any ideas?

Go ahead. :D
Tue 12/11/02 at 16:34
Regular
How about starting a topic so we can pool some ideas for the site, like CAW profiles, maybe a classic matches section, any ideas?
Mon 11/11/02 at 23:04
Regular
www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srw.html

Don't worry, that logo is coming down. Heh. All I need to do is sort out some sort of profile pop-up thingy. Failing that, I'll do links to .txt files. Should be fine afterwards!
Mon 11/11/02 at 22:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
DW wrote:
> Wehey. Cheers Scott. Anyway, since Congie has gone, I've started on a
> SRW website. Should have it finished next week. Yabba. I'll work on it
> tomorrow since there is no school.

Coooooooooool. :D Nice one DW.
Mon 11/11/02 at 22:53
Regular
Wehey. Cheers Scott. Anyway, since Congie has gone, I've started on a SRW website. Should have it finished next week. Yabba. I'll work on it tomorrow since there is no school.
Mon 11/11/02 at 22:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Thanks Scott, keeps everyone up-to-date.

Maybe you could take Congie's place while he's busy with this report, you obviously have a knack for it?

Nice one.
Mon 11/11/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Cheers for the update. Everything has been so crzy recently, an update was definitely needed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.