GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summer is over - how was it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/08 at 11:02
Regular
Did you do anything over summer, go on holiday at all?

Summer for me has been very wet, infact its still raining right now. I didn't go on any holidays as much as I would have liked to. Although I did go to Exmouth in May and it was actually incredibly sunny for that week. The outside pool was really busy and I enjoyed the walks along the beach watching all the cute girls in their bikinis. No wonder pb is never on here when the sun is shining. ;D

Last year we had lots of BBQs, whenever it was sunny we'd go out into the garden and cook some really delicious food. This year we didn't have one BBQ, which was disappointing. The weather just changed so much and we never really had several days of solid sunshine.

Overall I give this summer a 5/10, a goof effort but hoping for more improvement next year.
Fri 05/09/08 at 11:03
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Simian wrote:
> hippyman wrote:
> There's been a summer this year?
>
>
> My thought too.
>
>
>
> If there has been a summer, its come and gone in all of 5
> seconds.
>
> a very easy sexual joke to put in there. But i'll be the bigger
> man and stay away from it.

Good!

Besides I'm not sure if Seasons and their premature man-explosions works. ;)
Fri 05/09/08 at 10:54
Regular
"THFC"
Simian wrote:
> hippyman wrote:
>
>
> My thought too.
>
>
>
> If there has been a summer, its come and gone in all of 5
> seconds.

a very easy sexual joke to put in there. But i'll be the bigger man and stay away from it.
Fri 05/09/08 at 10:45
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
hippyman wrote:

My thought too.

If there has been a summer, its come and gone in all of 5 seconds.
Thu 04/09/08 at 21:52
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
There's been a summer this year?
Thu 04/09/08 at 14:51
"Was the man of marz"
spoonbeast wrote:
> Although wet, it was mercifly cool hence sleeping at night was
> not a problem. Something i'm thankful for.

That was the upside. I really thought this year was going to be a hot, as the weather was warm earlier on in the year, but summer seemed to end in July. Still some good memories from the British motor show, lots of sunshine, with the overrun of a Ferrari f40 reverberating around.
Thu 04/09/08 at 12:49
"possibly impossible"
Can't complain. As you say, Machie, Exmouth is nice, but also went back to Spain for 3 weeks (and still posted on here the whole time!), during my birthday as well.

Sun is shining again here (though for how long, I don't know!), guess I've just been lucky.
Thu 04/09/08 at 12:37
Regular
"eat toast!"
Not much, just went to work as usual. Hell, didn't even celebrate my birthday and just carried on as any other normal day.

Although wet, it was mercifly cool hence sleeping at night was not a problem. Something i'm thankful for.

Look forward to winter and christmas.
Thu 04/09/08 at 11:02
Regular
Did you do anything over summer, go on holiday at all?

Summer for me has been very wet, infact its still raining right now. I didn't go on any holidays as much as I would have liked to. Although I did go to Exmouth in May and it was actually incredibly sunny for that week. The outside pool was really busy and I enjoyed the walks along the beach watching all the cute girls in their bikinis. No wonder pb is never on here when the sun is shining. ;D

Last year we had lots of BBQs, whenever it was sunny we'd go out into the garden and cook some really delicious food. This year we didn't have one BBQ, which was disappointing. The weather just changed so much and we never really had several days of solid sunshine.

Overall I give this summer a 5/10, a goof effort but hoping for more improvement next year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.