GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Lottery Syndicate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/09/08 at 15:20
Regular
Wouldnt it be fun to do a lottery syndicate together? Unfortunately we're all poor so how about we do a prediction game instead. Every draw we pick 6 numbers between 1 and 49 and then not buy a lottery ticket with those numbers. Then if all 6 of your numbers come up during the wednesday or saturday draw you will win a GAD (possibly).

Wouldnt that be fun? It wouldnt cost you a thing, you can do as many imaginary tickets as you want and you might possibly (but not guranteed) win a GAD. Perfect!
Wed 03/09/08 at 16:07
Regular
"eat toast!"
all i have to do is churn out my list every single 6 number combination each week or whenever it would be done and i could win a GAD every single time because theres no luck involved and it becomes a systematic, free process of winning a gad.

won't work.
Wed 03/09/08 at 16:01
Regular
"Hello?"
I'm already in a syndicate at work, don't really want to be in it anymore but I know the week I stop doing it they'll win and I'll be the only one left in the office. Probably crying in the corner.
Wed 03/09/08 at 15:59
Regular
Can't you set up a syndicate on the national lottery web-site, so you all put in money each week and do the lines of numbers?
Wed 03/09/08 at 15:54
Regular
I'm just messing :) I dont think any of us could do this without going out and buying the tickets just in case it did end up winning. I've only played a few times (less than 10) and won a tenner before so I wouldnt be surprised if I picked the jackpot eventually. I just cant afford to buy any tickets.

Although now that I think about it, maybe we could do some kind of lottery on here, just like we did with the bingo.
Wed 03/09/08 at 15:42
"Was the man of marz"
Machie wrote:
> Unfortunately we're all poor so how about we do a prediction game
> instead. Every draw we pick 6 numbers between 1 and 49 and then
> not buy a lottery ticket with those numbers.

I already do. If they ever come up then I'll start playing, or possibly kill myself (depending on what the jackpot is).
Wed 03/09/08 at 15:26
Regular
"Hello?"
In fact I'd be voilently sick. Nice idea though maybe if we shortened the number bracker, say 1-25 and the staff picked 4 numbers which we had to guess?
Wed 03/09/08 at 15:21
Regular
"Hello?"
You'd be pretty mugged off if you guessed all 6 numbers and only won a £30 voucher....
Wed 03/09/08 at 15:20
Regular
Wouldnt it be fun to do a lottery syndicate together? Unfortunately we're all poor so how about we do a prediction game instead. Every draw we pick 6 numbers between 1 and 49 and then not buy a lottery ticket with those numbers. Then if all 6 of your numbers come up during the wednesday or saturday draw you will win a GAD (possibly).

Wouldnt that be fun? It wouldnt cost you a thing, you can do as many imaginary tickets as you want and you might possibly (but not guranteed) win a GAD. Perfect!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.