GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why do i never win anything?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/12/00 at 05:26
Regular
Why is it that i never win anything?
do they expect me to type a 1000 word essay or something?
Or is it that they just don't BOTHER to look?

Well, whatever it is i know i should have won something by now!!
PLZ take notice of me!!!! I am a human being aswell! I do have rights(damn PSE lessons!). Anywayz do you know if you can win at UKcheats.com aswell?

come on ppl tell me!
Sat 09/12/00 at 05:26
Why is it that i never win anything?
do they expect me to type a 1000 word essay or something?
Or is it that they just don't BOTHER to look?

Well, whatever it is i know i should have won something by now!!
PLZ take notice of me!!!! I am a human being aswell! I do have rights(damn PSE lessons!). Anywayz do you know if you can win at UKcheats.com aswell?

come on ppl tell me!
Sat 09/12/00 at 13:50
I know what you mean. I reckon there is a big conspiracy behind it all. I think the people who win the games are not actually real but one fat bloke sitting at home and logging on as different user names. That way they don't have to give any games away and they get some entertainment from people who write phatt messages trying their hardest to win. Simple but effective. I've written loads befre and then somebody comes along writes a few lines and BAM! they've won a game. But now i know what they are doing, i'm watching you!!!

Darkreaper
Mon 18/12/00 at 00:56
Regular
Ah, I know what you mean. I write complete pants and win nothing, everyone else writes complete pants and wins free stuff!
Maybe I'm the only one here who isn't Ali or someone.

Would that make Ali a schizo?
Wed 20/12/00 at 04:25
Perhaps the reason is that you type i instead of I, perhaps it is because you use stupid shortening of words like PLZ or ppl. It could be because you do not leave a space (before brackets). Perhaps you exclaim too much in your statements!!. Maybe you forget dspaces between words aswell!, or could it be that you type some words in caps which is a BOTHER for the reviewers to read.

It could even be something to do with the way you try to be hip and clever with words like Anywayz.

But I think judging by this posting that it is more to do with the content or sense of your postings.

Kind Regards,

Scarab
Mon 25/12/00 at 01:22
You don`t win because your just plain crap... or to quote the great Anne Robinson, "You are the weakest link - Goodbye!!!!"
Tue 26/12/00 at 01:00
Well shaman your not exactly reaping in the free games are you!

Darkreaper
Thu 28/12/00 at 22:11
No i`m not, am i....
Fear not DarkReaper, for i just mean to be subversive and annoying. If i did win anything it would merely be a bonus.
Just please do one thing for me, Don`t start falling into the same typo-errors that the person who started this topic fell into, and remember that the spelling of my nickname is SHAMEN not Shaman - there is a difference!
Thu 28/12/00 at 23:28
Regular
.....but how do you win stuff?
Mon 08/01/01 at 16:07
Regular
You win stuff by being creative and innovative. If you are wondering why you are not winning, maybe it's because you are concentrating on the fact that you aren't winning rather than trying to win. I agree fully with the person who picks the winners if he doesn't let you win because you obviously don't have enough faith in the almighty greatness of Special Reserve.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.