GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Old games!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/12/00 at 23:08
Regular
The Gameboy had some of the bst games around even though they were only in Black and White! But the trouble is, not all of them work on the Gameboy Color! E.G. Donkey Kong Land (the reason I bought Donkey Kong Country) It's one of my favourite platformers but I can't play it on the move anymore! Th old bricklike Gameboy doesn't work properly but luckily there is an addon to the SNES!

The Super Gameboy!

This cartridge could play ALL Gameboy titles that had come out so far and most of the ones coming out! Some were even in full colour! But now I can't play my Color Gameboy games on it because they aren't compatable!

I hope the Gameboy Advance solves the original problem! I hope it can play all the classic Gameboy Games including Donkey Kong Land. I know it can play all color games and all 32bit games! I want to know what the back of the Gameboy Advance actually looks like cos the GBA carts are bigger than the classic/color carts and yet the GBA is backwards compatable!
Sat 09/12/00 at 12:21
Regular
It should do, as it has two processors, one for the advance, one for the old games.

So the answer is: probably.
Fri 08/12/00 at 23:08
Regular
The Gameboy had some of the bst games around even though they were only in Black and White! But the trouble is, not all of them work on the Gameboy Color! E.G. Donkey Kong Land (the reason I bought Donkey Kong Country) It's one of my favourite platformers but I can't play it on the move anymore! Th old bricklike Gameboy doesn't work properly but luckily there is an addon to the SNES!

The Super Gameboy!

This cartridge could play ALL Gameboy titles that had come out so far and most of the ones coming out! Some were even in full colour! But now I can't play my Color Gameboy games on it because they aren't compatable!

I hope the Gameboy Advance solves the original problem! I hope it can play all the classic Gameboy Games including Donkey Kong Land. I know it can play all color games and all 32bit games! I want to know what the back of the Gameboy Advance actually looks like cos the GBA carts are bigger than the classic/color carts and yet the GBA is backwards compatable!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.