GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The OTHER PS2 game released today:"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/11/02 at 21:18
Regular
Ratchet and Clank. Like Spyro, but with floaty handling, better set pieces and funny cut-scenes. I'd say it's like Jak and Daxter, but I've never played it.

Go buy.
Mon 11/11/02 at 14:24
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I wasn't going to bother with this cos it looks sooo much like Jak & Daxter, but then again I had a lot of fun with J&D last Christmas so why not?
Mon 11/11/02 at 09:43
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> I guess I`m weird because of this, but Ratchet and Clank has had far
> more time in my PS2 than Vice City has.

...and now its been in my PS2 more than five times as long.
Sun 10/11/02 at 00:19
Regular
Dun dun dunnnnn
Sat 09/11/02 at 22:26
Regular
El Blokey wrote:
> Still, I'd say play R & C first - cuz once you put in VC you
> probably won't remove it for a month.

I guess I`m weird because of this, but Ratchet and Clank has had far more time in my PS2 than Vice City has.
Sat 09/11/02 at 10:06
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Shocking. I mean Sony were hyping up 8/11 as their big game day...and they don't even have cut-outs of their darn game?

People kept talking about some stupid driving game :-D
Fri 08/11/02 at 23:27
Heh, I saw absolutely no advertising for Ratchet & Clank today at both GAME and HMV.
Fri 08/11/02 at 22:16
"period drama"
I'll be getting it for Christmas. (Ape Escape 2's been pushed back : ( )

I've been told "no more games 'til Chrtismas".
Not such a problem with Timeplitters2, Vice City and Metal Slug (tomorrow, hopefully) on the go.

If it's better than Jak and Daxter it must be brilliant because that game really did rule - you could see the other places off in the distance.
Anyone know if it's any longer? Cos I completed J&D in about a week or so.
I hate it when that happens.
Fri 08/11/02 at 22:14
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Sorry to hear it.

Still, I'd say play R & C first - cuz once you put in VC you probably won't remove it for a month. It's the next few weeks that I feel sorry for, like THPS4 and Smackdown SYM.
Fri 08/11/02 at 22:12
"High polygon count"
Got them both claimed as GADs - neither turned up today!

Grrrr!
Fri 08/11/02 at 21:18
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ratchet and Clank. Like Spyro, but with floaty handling, better set pieces and funny cut-scenes. I'd say it's like Jak and Daxter, but I've never played it.

Go buy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.