GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I HAVE A QUESTION AND A COMPLAINT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/11/02 at 18:39
Regular
why hasn't the server on my user info been updated? i have posted loads of things that havent been put up on my user info why hasn't it been uipdated? plus whoever told me it should be updated on monday *well they arn't very smart or well up on that kind of thing* plus how come when you post a review then post a review of the same game but on a different console how come it isn't put up on your info? does it come up with like a message box thing saying like to see that review but on a diffedrent console? why does that happen? and the final thing.........................
how come it takes so long to load everything with special reserve? *basicly a question thread*
Fri 08/11/02 at 18:39
"Gimme The Triforce"
why hasn't the server on my user info been updated? i have posted loads of things that havent been put up on my user info why hasn't it been uipdated? plus whoever told me it should be updated on monday *well they arn't very smart or well up on that kind of thing* plus how come when you post a review then post a review of the same game but on a different console how come it isn't put up on your info? does it come up with like a message box thing saying like to see that review but on a diffedrent console? why does that happen? and the final thing.........................
how come it takes so long to load everything with special reserve? *basicly a question thread*
Fri 08/11/02 at 18:42
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You'd be better off putting this in the Customer service forum. In any case, now that it's the weekend it's unlikely any staff will see it until Monday.
Fri 08/11/02 at 18:47
"Gimme The Triforce"
VenomByte wrote:
> You'd be better off putting this in the Customer service forum. In any
> case, now that it's the weekend it's unlikely any staff will see it
> until Monday.

huh thats what i was told last weekend! *rools eyes around the room* :@:@:@:@
Fri 08/11/02 at 18:48
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You could always email them. With 2000 posts a day on this forum, they're going to miss a few...
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:15
"Gimme The Triforce"
VenomByte wrote:
> You could always email them. With 2000 posts a day on this forum,
> they're going to miss a few...
ok...
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:16
"Gimme The Triforce"
oh yeah does anyone know when the game aday is updated?
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:17
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Sometime late Monday or Tuesday, depending on how slack Ali is :)
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:30
"Gimme The Triforce"
VenomByte wrote:
> Sometime late Monday or Tuesday, depending on how slack Ali is slack plus i wonder if my guide that i just posted will also be put up. *thinks about being a winner on game aday* man how hard is it to win on there?
Fri 08/11/02 at 21:01
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
not a very good question. ok complaint
Tue 12/11/02 at 18:48
"Gimme The Triforce"
HEY! my reviews have been updated but for some reason it shows no signs of my review! Last time i was on it said that i had posted 1 review but! now it says i have done non! what is up with that??? plus it also seems that some of my review has also nut been put up!

ok even wierder! it sais that i have done 21 but it only shows 20! why is this happening? i have a strong complaint! WHY ARE YOU NOT UPDATING THE SERVER? WHY HAVE YOIU LIKE REJECTED SOME OF MY STUFF? HUH? WHY?

*calmes down*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.