GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*CONCERTS RULE* #~#"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/11/02 at 17:11
Regular
i THINK CONCERTS ARE BRILLANT.i HAVE BEEN TO 21 CONCERTS IN THE LAST TWO YEARS. I have been to see korn,limp bizcuit,Papa roach x2,Soil,Incubus,Staind,Slayer,System of a down,.System was one of my favourate.I have been to alot more but I can't think of any right now.Offspring I have seen them
Fri 08/11/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Suicidal"
i THINK CONCERTS ARE BRILLANT.i HAVE BEEN TO 21 CONCERTS IN THE LAST TWO YEARS. I have been to see korn,limp bizcuit,Papa roach x2,Soil,Incubus,Staind,Slayer,System of a down,.System was one of my favourate.I have been to alot more but I can't think of any right now.Offspring I have seen them
Fri 08/11/02 at 17:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
Munky wrote:
> i THINK CONCERTS ARE BRILLANT.i HAVE BEEN TO 21 CONCERTS IN THE LAST
> TWO YEARS. I have been to see korn,limp bizcuit,Papa roach
> x2,Soil,Incubus,Staind,Slayer,System of a down,.System was one of my
> favourate.I have been to alot more but I can't think of any right
> now.Offspring I have seen them

You've seen the Offspring - Cool!

Ive only been to two concerts - Tura Satana and the Prodigy! Was going to see the Manics at the Brighton Center but its sold out!
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:10
Regular
You've seen System of a down? COOL! They are one of my fave bands :)
Sun 10/11/02 at 10:48
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Liar, liar, pants on fire.

21 concerts. And you can only recall 10 of them? And, unless you went to Reading fest, you won't have seen The Offspring, because they havn't toured over here for ages.

Mattyboy - I think they have some more tickets on ticketmaster now. I was thinking of going...
Sun 10/11/02 at 15:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've seen Papa Roach recently and System of a Down in March. They were so loud it was unbelievable.

I would have seen the Hives and QOTSA when they were over here, but alas, they were sold out.
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:00
Regular
Blank - Question, Was System of a down amazing to see in concert? (They are one of my fave bands you see)
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:57
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ive only ever seen Bowling for Soup in concert. They Rule!
Sun 10/11/02 at 23:58
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I havent really been to a proper concert before.

Got tickets to see Oasis in December at Sheffield Arena though. So thats about to change.
Mon 11/11/02 at 02:55
Regular
Haven't been to a proper one since radiohead years ago (back before they were lame, very long time).
Don't know why, just never did much for me, so i gave up on it. Was thinking about giving the puressence tour a go, but given what it'd cost in terms of trave, accomodation etc, it didn't seem worth it. They're a bit middle of the road now too. Still, they can pull off the good ones, their best of (if they ever do one) would rule.

Dammit, now i want to go see puressence. Actually, they've probably all but finished touring now...
Mon 11/11/02 at 09:58
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Pro Evo wrote:
> I havent really been to a proper concert before.
>
> Got tickets to see Oasis in December at Sheffield Arena though. So
> thats about to change.

Sorry to dissapoint, but it's not going to change. A proper concert involves a group of talented musicians entertaining a crowd with great songs....

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.