GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To Infinity and Beyond, its Toy Story 2 ."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/12/00 at 11:05
Regular
To Infinity and Beyond, its Toy Story 2 .

It hasn’t been since the days of the Sega Megadrive, that a Disney game has delivered the goods. However from the moment I picked up Toy Story 2, I am pleased to say that I haven’t put it down. Toy Story 2 puts you in the shoes of "Buzz Lightyear" everyone’s favourite Disney character (Well at least my favourite). The objective of the game is to explore the lush 3D environments, many taken straight from the movie, along your way you'll meet characters from the movie (Such as Mr Potato Head), who will give you tasks to complete in order to win a "Pizza Planet Token". After you collect enough Pizza Planet tokens, you’ll be allowed to progress to the next level. This is perhaps the beauty of the game, not all the Tokens need to be collected in order to progress to the next level. This means that the hardest tasks do not need to be completed by kids, in order to complete the game; while still presenting a challenge for adult gamers.
The game follows the plot of the film closely, plus as an added bonus for every level completed you’ll get to see a video clip taken straight from the movie. The game is worth buying for the clips alone, most are funny, but some are just hilarious!
This game grips you from start to finish, and is a must buy for 3D platform fans and fans of the film alike. A gem of a game, suitable for children and adults, plus as this game is has now gone platinum you can pick it up for a mere £17.99. Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue!
Mon 17/11/08 at 18:51
Regular
Hi
Sorry it is all sold now.
Mon 10/11/08 at 14:31
Regular
do you have any of your kit still for sale
Thu 23/10/08 at 22:25
Regular
Do you still have the Bic rig for sale.

Paul
Mon 01/09/08 at 17:27
Regular
Board '06 (red) + UJ + Fin = £380 Good condition (plus spare fin and UJ)
Bic Rig Complete = £400 (only used in Poland)
TK7.8 + Mast + HPL Boom = £180 (reasonable used condition)
TK7.8 + Mast = £100 (old sail!)
Other used spares also available i.e. UJs, Fins and foot straps.

Available to view in Cornwall or will take to Youth and Masters.
Mon 11/12/00 at 17:51
I found ToyStory 2 to be a little easy for me(mature gamer), but its a big game and still took me a while to complete. Overall its a very enjoyable platform game, and an ideal for kids.
Mon 11/12/00 at 12:25
I have to say I was presently suprised with the quality of Toy Story2, unfortunately though, now my little sisters just Hog my playstation!
Fri 08/12/00 at 11:05
To Infinity and Beyond, its Toy Story 2 .

It hasn’t been since the days of the Sega Megadrive, that a Disney game has delivered the goods. However from the moment I picked up Toy Story 2, I am pleased to say that I haven’t put it down. Toy Story 2 puts you in the shoes of "Buzz Lightyear" everyone’s favourite Disney character (Well at least my favourite). The objective of the game is to explore the lush 3D environments, many taken straight from the movie, along your way you'll meet characters from the movie (Such as Mr Potato Head), who will give you tasks to complete in order to win a "Pizza Planet Token". After you collect enough Pizza Planet tokens, you’ll be allowed to progress to the next level. This is perhaps the beauty of the game, not all the Tokens need to be collected in order to progress to the next level. This means that the hardest tasks do not need to be completed by kids, in order to complete the game; while still presenting a challenge for adult gamers.
The game follows the plot of the film closely, plus as an added bonus for every level completed you’ll get to see a video clip taken straight from the movie. The game is worth buying for the clips alone, most are funny, but some are just hilarious!
This game grips you from start to finish, and is a must buy for 3D platform fans and fans of the film alike. A gem of a game, suitable for children and adults, plus as this game is has now gone platinum you can pick it up for a mere £17.99. Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.