GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wii Fit"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/09/08 at 10:35
Regular
Anyone else got this? I got it at launch but the novelty soon wore off.

However, for the last 3 weeks I've used it for about 15 mins each weekeday morning while Mrs YH is in the shower. I've still eaten and drunk exactly what I like, and I've lost 1/2 a stone in 3 weeks. I'm gone down from 12 to 11 1/2.

The graph thing looks a bit odd as I lose weight during the week, then over the weekend when I don't use it and a I eat & drink a bit more, it goes back up again, then down over the next week etc.

You feel a bit of a plank jogging on the spot in your front room, but some of the excercises really knacker you out.
Tue 02/09/08 at 19:34
Regular
I told my brother he should stick to a balanced diet and he just went and ate the board that comes with Wii Fit.
Tue 02/09/08 at 17:13
Regular
Bah, I'd rather goto a Gym or go swimming or something. My mum brought Wii Fit for my Wii, which I never use, but when I'm feeling like trying to be healthy I goto the gym or do something else active wise.
Tue 02/09/08 at 05:13
Regular
I love the 'sad' parps it plays when it tells you you're overweight, like this little marching brass band are gonna come out and start parping around you

My mum wants this and I want it too. Should investigate.
Tue 02/09/08 at 01:27
Regular
I want to get it but I'm afraid the game will invent a new weight class for me: fugly. =(
Tue 02/09/08 at 01:05
Regular
ButchML wrote:
> As it happens I 'played' WiiFit for the first time yesterday,
> stupid thing said I was 'Obese' due to me only being 5ft 11 and
> weigh 15+ stone. Silly thing doesn't take body type into
> account...

Your body type is: Obese
Mon 01/09/08 at 22:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
You heavy so and so Butch :p

I quite like the looks of the Wii Fit, but I can imagine you really wouldn't want to be doing it anywhere where people may see what your doing...

If I still had a Wii, I would probably own it!
Mon 01/09/08 at 15:42
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
As it happens I 'played' WiiFit for the first time yesterday, stupid thing said I was 'Obese' due to me only being 5ft 11 and weigh 15+ stone. Silly thing doesn't take body type into account...

After this experience I have decided against purchasing this for the time being.
Mon 01/09/08 at 12:30
Regular
I don't really play the games, just do the excerises. I guess I could just go for a jog each morning or something, but that means going out in the cold.
Mon 01/09/08 at 11:40
"possibly impossible"
One of the mums of the kids that came to the party has been using it every day for 2 weeks and has seen a good improvement. I use it about once a week, but need to use it more. The problem is that the kids always want to step on it when it's out on the floor!

Once a few of the other games are unlocked it's great fun just to play them as well.
Mon 01/09/08 at 10:35
Regular
Anyone else got this? I got it at launch but the novelty soon wore off.

However, for the last 3 weeks I've used it for about 15 mins each weekeday morning while Mrs YH is in the shower. I've still eaten and drunk exactly what I like, and I've lost 1/2 a stone in 3 weeks. I'm gone down from 12 to 11 1/2.

The graph thing looks a bit odd as I lose weight during the week, then over the weekend when I don't use it and a I eat & drink a bit more, it goes back up again, then down over the next week etc.

You feel a bit of a plank jogging on the spot in your front room, but some of the excercises really knacker you out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.