GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*SoUlFly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 15:13
Regular
I was thinking of buying a soulfly album.Are they any good and if so what album should I get.every one of my friend are not in to music as much as I so I can't ask them.They wouldn't know what the hell I was talking about.My big brother Is in to the mod music like the who so I am stuck
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I saw Soulfly at The Astoria II about 6 years ago now.
Limp Bizkit were in support, they were actually pretty good considering nobody knew 'em

Soulfly blew the roof off though
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Rosalind wrote:
> I've got all 3 Soulfly albums. If you don't have them alreay I would
> suggest you get Sepultura instead. Roots is a good albulm.
>
> I teched for Soulfly gig once. I did the lighting, in red and green.
> Was great fun :D

Scary rock woman. Cool.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:47
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I've got all 3 Soulfly albums. If you don't have them alreay I would suggest you get Sepultura instead. Roots is a good albulm.

I teched for Soulfly gig once. I did the lighting, in red and green. Was great fun :D
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Get the 1st one with black cover.

Eye for an Eye, Bleed, Bumbklaat rule.
The second album is pretty good as well, and the 3rd is pretty much the same thing all the way through
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Suicidal"
I was thinking of buying a soulfly album.Are they any good and if so what album should I get.every one of my friend are not in to music as much as I so I can't ask them.They wouldn't know what the hell I was talking about.My big brother Is in to the mod music like the who so I am stuck

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.