GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AT LAST, I SHALL GET IT SATURDAY"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/12/00 at 18:56
Regular
I phoned sony and said your letter was posted yesterday youll have it for saturday. Then i phoned PC WORLD and they said you will have it for saturday. YES no more waiting for a stupid letter making me wait by the letter box every morning. I imagine everyone else shall be getting there's this weekend too. I knew i did have to wait by the 20th to get one.
But i still dont know what to get. I get two free games and a DVD, i know i will get TTT but what else, if dynasty warriors 2 is out i will get that if not its a choice between Timespliters or SSX. I might try and change my DVD for a memory card.
Well ill need your opinion about those games. u should know u have them.
Sat 09/12/00 at 18:57
Regular
I`m a total SSX fan, but I also have TimeSplitters, and think that its great as well. I`m not much help really.
Either choice is a good one!
Sat 09/12/00 at 16:10
Same here! I picked mine up today.
Sat 09/12/00 at 15:11
does anybody know when the next shipment of ps2 will get to eb? i oardered and they said i may get it before xmas.
Fri 08/12/00 at 19:32
Goku hope you enjoy your new console

Ok the games i got were:

Timesplitters- I would definatly recommend buying this either now or in the near futre as in my opinion an exellent game, in order to fully complete it it takes 54 levels (9 story games with 3 difficulty levels 9x3=27 then 27 challenges with an exellent arcade mode)

9/10

Teken Tag Tournament- I heard some bad reviews about this before i brought it but after i did i was definatly glad, with all the previous characters, just one big punch up. Exelent

8/10

Fantavision- now for the wierdest game ive ever played, but good none the less shame now cos after i got timesplitters (i had to buy it a few days later cos EB sold out at 7am on the 24th) it only sits on the shelf with TTT and gets less time.

6/10
Fri 08/12/00 at 13:18
Goku, when did you pre-order. I pre-ordered on the 17th September and am still waiting for my PS2 to be delivered to PC World. Sony say a letter has been sent, but cant tell me when, But I havn't got one yet :(
Thu 07/12/00 at 19:27
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
YAY!!!

Jolly good!

That means im geeting my PS2 as well! I think I'll get the letter on friday (if not tomorrow)

As for the games, i'm geeting timesplitters and SSx, and TTT RTR round 2 and ISS after boxing day.

If I had to choose between SSX and timesplitters, i would get SSX.

But the decision is yours!
Thu 07/12/00 at 18:56
I phoned sony and said your letter was posted yesterday youll have it for saturday. Then i phoned PC WORLD and they said you will have it for saturday. YES no more waiting for a stupid letter making me wait by the letter box every morning. I imagine everyone else shall be getting there's this weekend too. I knew i did have to wait by the 20th to get one.
But i still dont know what to get. I get two free games and a DVD, i know i will get TTT but what else, if dynasty warriors 2 is out i will get that if not its a choice between Timespliters or SSX. I might try and change my DVD for a memory card.
Well ill need your opinion about those games. u should know u have them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.