GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Directory of Brushes, PSDs, Fonts, Vectors etc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/08/08 at 14:43
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
In this thread you will find links to customer Brushes, Vectors, PSDs, Fonts and many other customer resources submitted by our members for our members.

So if you have designed or know of anyone who has designed their own resources then link to them within this thread in the following format:

Designers Names:
Resource: (Photoshop Brushes, PSDs etc)
Resource Name:
Description:
Link:
Sun 25/01/09 at 01:12
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
I agree with motomoto, it really is a shame this thread never took off,
Its a thread that i checked for new posting everytime i visited, but sadly found none. This lead me to believe no one here was interested and i looked else where for Photoshop Brushes, Patterns, Tutorials, Forums etc with some great results, but i never posted my results here due to the lack of interest.

Ive now got a small collection of Brushes & Patterns etc and im happy to share them with others that are interested.
Can anyone out there (but in here) advise me on the best way to make these Brushes etc available for others to download.
I have a domain name which is hosted and a MySQL database,
I understand the basics of PHP and MySQL, but im unsure on the best way to acheive this, do i upload the files to the web server and use the database for storing the related info? or should i (if its possible) store the files in the database?

And in the name of our departed friend "JubbaChainSaw" help keep this thread alive and stuck firmly at the top by posting your Photoshop Tips & Hint, Brushes & Patterns. After all, a thread is only a useless thread when users stop posting replies and this thread has received more posting over the last few day than it has over the past 4 months and therefore can no longer be useless.lol.

Best of luck for the future Jubba and thanks for the thread!

ps i dont understand jubba`s tagline, E is for Idiot, where i grow up E is for a good night out.
Fri 23/01/09 at 12:00
Regular
Fri 23/01/09 at 09:39
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Shame to see this Thread never took off, sounds like a really good idea. Maybe when I get around to it I might have some contributions.
Thu 22/01/09 at 10:05
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
This is fair enough. We were all sad to see him go but a useless thread is a useless thread after all
Sun 18/01/09 at 11:01
"Are you sure?"
Now jubbu has moved on I thought I would 'unsticky' this thread as it doesn't appear to have taken off.

If I'm wrong then let me know... :¬)

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 29/08/08 at 14:43
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
In this thread you will find links to customer Brushes, Vectors, PSDs, Fonts and many other customer resources submitted by our members for our members.

So if you have designed or know of anyone who has designed their own resources then link to them within this thread in the following format:

Designers Names:
Resource: (Photoshop Brushes, PSDs etc)
Resource Name:
Description:
Link:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.