GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"its all gone quiet over there"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/12/00 at 08:04
Regular
where is everyone.... does no one want to talk about game cube any more cos the PS2 to forum is buzzin
Thu 07/12/00 at 08:04
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
where is everyone.... does no one want to talk about game cube any more cos the PS2 to forum is buzzin
Wed 31/01/01 at 12:46
The fact is that gamecube is boring, no details have been released for ages and there's not as much interest now we have the up and comming big war between XBOX and PS2, Nintendo are going to end up going the way of Sega and turnign into a software company, as lets face it that's what they do best.
Wed 31/01/01 at 12:56
Regular
"not dead"
I'm sorry bobdefish, but that's rubbish!

The reason why this forum is quiet is because Nintendo aren't revealing too many details regarding the GC. They aren't saying too much about that just yet, as they don't want to overshadow the GBA.

Why would Nintendo want to become a software only company when they have the most successful handheld in the market?
Fri 02/02/01 at 21:58
Regular
humpo wrote:
> where is everyone.... does no one want to talk about game cube any
> more cos the PS2 to forum is buzzin

The Gamecube isn't released for a year.

Nintendo prefer to make the console a sucess thanks to good games not a whole load of overhype to get everyone buying a console which isn't as good as it's made to be!

that's why oh unwise Sony Zealots

In a years time this forum will be overloaded, the PS2 one will be relatively quiet but for now there's not much to talk about!
Sat 03/02/01 at 10:11
Regular
bobdefish wrote:
> The fact is that gamecube is boring, no details have been released
> for ages and there's not as much interest now we have the up and
> comming big war between XBOX and PS2, Nintendo are going to end up
> going the way of Sega and turnign into a software company, as lets
> face it that's what they do best.

The reason why sega has become a software company is because they have no money for the consoles, after the saturn people lost faith in Sega and although they won back a lot of ground with their very good Dreamcast it wasn't enougth. Nintendo on the other hand have the best sellng games console the game boy and with help from pokemon and the increasing sales of the N64 they make more money than sony so if Nintendo turn out like sega the games market is doomed.
Sat 03/02/01 at 10:12
Regular
meka_dragon wrote:
> I'm sorry bobdefish, but that's rubbish!

The reason why this
> forum is quiet is because Nintendo aren't revealing too many details
> regarding the GC. They aren't saying too much about that just yet,
> as they don't want to overshadow the GBA.

Why would Nintendo want
> to become a software only company when they have the most successful
> handheld in the market?

Well done well said!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.