GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who here HAS actually seen Fame Academy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 18:35
Regular
I sure as hell haven't and i know no-one else who has. Anyway, someone called Kate, i think, because i don't care, is in there.
She goes to the same college as me and apparently one of my Lecturers phoned here on National television.
Remember, FILTON COLLEGE. I go there.
Nuff said!
Thu 07/11/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
phi11ip wrote:
> So what, one of the S Club Juniors used to go to my school and the
> other one lives down the road!
>
> I'm not lying, she lives over there!
>
> *points*

Did she move away or did she graduate from your school? Just wondering because that could have meant you were younger than an Sclub juniour...

How old are they anyways...10, 11?
Thu 07/11/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
The music teacher from Fame Academy (whatever that is...I've never watched) was at my college today.

Excited?
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:45
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Yeah it is. Tackleberry's rampage with his full arsenal was a joy to behold. "That's the last time some punk wannabe laughs at my Tutu", he chided.

Hightower's star jump routine needs working on though...
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:18
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The sagacious one wrote:
> I lost interest when Mahoney and "Beatbox" were ousted,
> after their wacky japes angered the judges.

What, Steve Guttenberg and Michael Winslow from Police Academy were in there? That's one wacky game show...
Thu 07/11/02 at 10:12
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I lost interest when Mahoney and "Beatbox" were ousted, after their wacky japes angered the judges.

Their drum and base take of Britney's "Hit me baby one more time" had potential I thought.
Wed 06/11/02 at 19:03
i have started watching it recently and its actually ok. its all abit of fun, and most of the people on it are very talented. The concert on Fridays pretty good and slaps Popstars in the face, anyone who saw it on Saturday would notice that most of the girls on Popstars are pants singers.
I think to sort out the tory leadership problems they should do a popstars style show, hosted by Major and Currie, just watch the chemistry
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
So what, one of the S Club Juniors used to go to my school and the other one lives down the road!

I'm not lying, she lives over there!

*points*
Wed 06/11/02 at 13:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think it's funny how the show has fallen flat on it's ar$e, hopefully this will be a warning to other TV channels to stop with these annoying reality TV shows. Probably won't though.
Tue 05/11/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
That Pippa who's been chucked out used to go out with the brother of someone I work with.

Apparently she's not very nice - but then he would say that wouldn't he?
Tue 05/11/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I sure as hell haven't and i know no-one else who has. Anyway, someone called Kate, i think, because i don't care, is in there.
She goes to the same college as me and apparently one of my Lecturers phoned here on National television.
Remember, FILTON COLLEGE. I go there.
Nuff said!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.