GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Green Banana"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/11/02 at 16:35
Regular
A Joke:

Texan Ted worked as a bus conductor. One fateful morning, he mistakenly told his driver to pull away as a frail old dear was still trying to get onto the bus. She fell under the wheels and was killed. Ted was hauled up in court and convicted of manslaughter. Being a resident of Texas State, he faced the death penalty, and after a lengthy appeals process, went to the electric chair. The executioner stood before Ted. "Any last requests?"
Ted looked across and saw the executioner's lunch, and inside was an unripened banana. "Can I have that green banana from your lunch?"
The executioner was puzzled, but agreed. Ted polished of his fruit, and the executioner flipped the switch. When the smoke cleared though, Ted wasn't dead! "Can I go now?" he inquired.
The electrocutioner couldn't believe his eyes. "I suppose so." he muttered.
So Ted went free and got his job back on the buses. But he made the same mistake again, and an old man died. Ted went back to court and was convicted again. Facing the chair, The electrocutioner asks for Ted's last request. "Can I have the green banana from your lunch?". The executioner obliges, but to make sure ted dies this time, he hooks up all the electricity in texas to the chair, and pulls the lever. The smoke clears, and Ted is still not dead, so he goes free again.
Back on the buses, Ted screws up like never before, and three children all die when he lets the driver pull away too early. Back to court, then to the electric chair for poor old Ted. Surprise, surprise, Ted's last request is for the green banana out of the executioner's lunch. The executioner grants ted this, and determined not to let him get away again, wires all the electricity in America to the chair. He pulls the switch, and lights across the U.S.A go out. The smoke clears and Ted isn't dead! The executioner is dumbstruck. "How come you won't die? It's got something to do with that green banana hasn't it?" he screamed.
Ted looks puzzled. "No no no, nothing like that. I'm just a really bad conductor!"
Tue 12/11/02 at 12:42
"...Unicef pennies.."
Speaking of not funny,

wheres that stupid tag at the bottom of your post?

Don Reddles blah blah blah?
Fri 08/11/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
That is so unfunny I'm considering that you asked 100 children what their favourite word is, mixed all the words up and it by chance came out as something that you thought was funny.
Tue 05/11/02 at 16:35
"...Unicef pennies.."
A Joke:

Texan Ted worked as a bus conductor. One fateful morning, he mistakenly told his driver to pull away as a frail old dear was still trying to get onto the bus. She fell under the wheels and was killed. Ted was hauled up in court and convicted of manslaughter. Being a resident of Texas State, he faced the death penalty, and after a lengthy appeals process, went to the electric chair. The executioner stood before Ted. "Any last requests?"
Ted looked across and saw the executioner's lunch, and inside was an unripened banana. "Can I have that green banana from your lunch?"
The executioner was puzzled, but agreed. Ted polished of his fruit, and the executioner flipped the switch. When the smoke cleared though, Ted wasn't dead! "Can I go now?" he inquired.
The electrocutioner couldn't believe his eyes. "I suppose so." he muttered.
So Ted went free and got his job back on the buses. But he made the same mistake again, and an old man died. Ted went back to court and was convicted again. Facing the chair, The electrocutioner asks for Ted's last request. "Can I have the green banana from your lunch?". The executioner obliges, but to make sure ted dies this time, he hooks up all the electricity in texas to the chair, and pulls the lever. The smoke clears, and Ted is still not dead, so he goes free again.
Back on the buses, Ted screws up like never before, and three children all die when he lets the driver pull away too early. Back to court, then to the electric chair for poor old Ted. Surprise, surprise, Ted's last request is for the green banana out of the executioner's lunch. The executioner grants ted this, and determined not to let him get away again, wires all the electricity in America to the chair. He pulls the switch, and lights across the U.S.A go out. The smoke clears and Ted isn't dead! The executioner is dumbstruck. "How come you won't die? It's got something to do with that green banana hasn't it?" he screamed.
Ted looks puzzled. "No no no, nothing like that. I'm just a really bad conductor!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.