GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Was the moon landing, 9/11 and the holocaust all faked?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/08 at 13:25
Regular
[S]I should have posted this in the Movies & TV forum but it's dead in there.[/S]

The answer is no and to prove it once and for all last night Mythbusters did a whole episode about the moon landing. Roll the clip. I thought you conspiracy theorists might want to watch it. ;P Available on itunes and Cap'n Davey Gadbeard' pirate bay.
Fri 29/08/08 at 18:04
Fri 29/08/08 at 09:24
Regular
Was the US government involved in 9/11? Absolutely, but it all goes back many years when they got involved in the middle east.

Talking of the holocaust, Jerry Springer did a program the other day where he traced back his family. Apparently it was quite upsetting so no one in my family dared watch it. I thought Boris' one was pretty good. I love the guy.

Oh and I watched the episode and I don't want to spoil it for you all but it turns out that yes we really did go to the moon. Maybe the conspiracy nuts should try and prove other facts wrong rather than looking at shadows in photos. Like why shooting a giant beam at the moon will reflect back thanks to some mirror thing they left up there.
Fri 29/08/08 at 00:51
Regular
The whole Michael Moore docu Fahrenheit 911 brings up some interesting questions, I'm still open minded about most things, they plead a good case that the US goverment isn't intelligent enough to orchestrate such an operation, but then maybe the intelligence services are ... I don't know and truthfully, this long after the event, I don't care, because no matter which way you look at it, it's just a sad state of affairs from beginning to end.
Fri 29/08/08 at 00:50
Regular
Aww damn youtube

..yarr.
Fri 29/08/08 at 00:47
Regular
I don't mind people thinking of the possibility it wasn't real, investigating it. I mean, not being allowed to question anything like "NO, THIS HAPPENED AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT" I'm quite against. But yeah, when they start saying "You're wrong! You're wrong it didn't exist!" that's a bit worrying

9/11 would be a hell of a fake, I don't understand which part of the planes crashing into buildings might be (Unless it was all CGI.. has anyone actually been to New York recently?)

Google image search turned up a very disturbing image that I won't link to of a man falling out of the sky

Always been interested in the moon landing though so let's see
Fri 29/08/08 at 00:29
Regular
In Germany I believe it's actually been made law that denial of the holocaust is illegal. Rightfully so in my opinion.
Thu 28/08/08 at 14:43
"Was the man of marz"
Machie wrote:
> The answer is no and to prove it once and for all last night
> Mythbusters did a whole episode about the moon landing.

What about 9/11 and the holocaust?

I need to know!

I need to knnnnnnnnoooooooowwwwww!!!!!!
Thu 28/08/08 at 13:25
Regular
[S]I should have posted this in the Movies & TV forum but it's dead in there.[/S]

The answer is no and to prove it once and for all last night Mythbusters did a whole episode about the moon landing. Roll the clip. I thought you conspiracy theorists might want to watch it. ;P Available on itunes and Cap'n Davey Gadbeard' pirate bay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.