GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Isn't It about time they just gave up!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/12/00 at 22:01
Regular
With all the new generation consoles coming to light - the Microsoft X-Box, Sony Playstation 2, Sega Dreamcast and Nintendo GameCube, the more popular machines (i.e. The PS2 and the X-BOX) tend to be all that is talked about. Only last week the 'Money Programme' on the BBC had a special where they talked about the new Sony Machine and the future X-Box! However, the GameCube and the Dreamcast did not make an appearance - not even a murmour! So isn't it time the old-timers gave up? Will the GameCube proove to be popular when released and will the Dreamcast survive longer than it's father - the Sega Saturn? Will the launch of the DreamCast in India work?
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:39
Regular
Where did you see the video of Star Wars?

(I WON'T LET THIS DIE. I WON'T.)
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:33
Regular
(whatever)If you say so...
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:30
Regular
I remind you again that they were demos.

anditlookedbetteranyway...

It did. REALLY.
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:27
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> That's a bit like saying, if it has amazing graphics, then it can
> have average graphics...

Yes, that`s what I meant. That means that if it can play SSX, it could easily manage the Star Wars game!
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:22
Regular
I have no grudge agaisnt anything Von, I am above that.

Graphics are important, but gameplay is better, and I find gameplay easier to find on a Nintendo game than I do on a PSX game. That doesn't mean I hate the PS2.

*Dons white robe, crosses legs*

For you see, I am a gamer. And as a gamer, I play games. If I enjoy games, I will continue to play them.

But, I am also a slacker, and as a slacker, I find myself with no money quite often.

So I need a system that gives me more gameplay than any other, and has more games that I will enjoy, even if I cannot buy that many.

I do not care that the main characters are bears, or adorable little male plumbers. All that matters to me is the game is enjoyable to play, and is worth the money.

I am not saying that the PS2 is a bad machine, or anyother console for that matter. I have made my choice. I shall stick to my choice because I have seen all choices, and have played on all consoles. I still believe my console to be the best for me.

That is all. You may go in peace.
Wed 13/12/00 at 17:59
The GC and PS2 graphics are gonna be as good as each other, well the GC's wont be at first, but then develpers will get the hang and be able to catch up, the PS2 will probably take a little longer to have great games but it will happen b4 the launch of the GC this is only due to the PS2 is the first console with such power, although the DC is kinda a 128 bit.

Grix..... thought you didn't think graphics were that important? hmmmmm
Wed 13/12/00 at 17:51
You seem to have an extreme grudge against the PS2, and constantly refer to the pc. Is there some thing that you're afraid of ?
Wed 13/12/00 at 16:45
Regular
That's a bit like saying, if it has amazing graphics, then it can have average graphics...

Anyway, I believe the Gamecube games look just as good, if not better than the PS2 games. And most people agree with me... so there. :P

:0)
Wed 13/12/00 at 14:00
Regular
If you can count to 20, you can count to ten, therefore PS2 could handle it!
Tue 12/12/00 at 19:47
Regular
whatdoyouknowanywaywithyourps2andyourplainssx...

: )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.