GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola help - re email forwarding"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/08 at 01:43
Regular
Hi Freeola - I have set up a new email address for one of my clients and this address is forwarding via the control panel to the band technician, how ever the band would also like to have a copy of any emails sent to the technician, is it poss to do this from within the control panel in the my freeola section? and if so how do I go about it? I tried adding the 3 email addresses in leaving a space between them and no joy and I tried seperating them with a , (coma)

Digi
Thu 28/08/08 at 13:48
Regular
Hi Eccles
Thanks for the reply - I will put this to the Band and see what they say, time being I have changed the forwarding to another email and he will set up some message rules in outlook that will forward any messages to the other band mnembers - once I hear back from them I will either raise a ticket or not

Cheers

Digi
Thu 28/08/08 at 11:33
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hello,

This isn't a service we support and you won't be able to do this via your MyFreeola control panel.
However, we can try putting the email entries in manually for you but we cannot guarantee that this will work.
If you'd like to give this a try then please raise a support ticket detailing the email address you have created and all the addresses that you wish the new address to forward to and we'll see what we can do.
Thu 28/08/08 at 01:43
Regular
Hi Freeola - I have set up a new email address for one of my clients and this address is forwarding via the control panel to the band technician, how ever the band would also like to have a copy of any emails sent to the technician, is it poss to do this from within the control panel in the my freeola section? and if so how do I go about it? I tried adding the 3 email addresses in leaving a space between them and no joy and I tried seperating them with a , (coma)

Digi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.