GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMEADAY PRIZES SHOCK"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/12/00 at 21:09
Regular
This sudden announcement today from Special Reserve

Good reviews will beat good discussions to the Gameaday prizes. That's not to say that discussions won't get prizes, they will.
But reviews will be weighted slightly.

Why?

Because reviews aren't getting many prizes and Gameaday is intended to be for UKreviews.com, UKcheats.com and UKdiscussions.com.

Now that you can post longer reviews there should be less reviews appearing on the discussions. And you'll soon be able to browse all the latest customer reviews. And you'll be able to review any product, even if Special Reserve hasn't reviewed it. And Filmaday will be launched soon.

Soooo - we want more reviews!
Wed 06/12/00 at 21:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
This sudden announcement today from Special Reserve

Good reviews will beat good discussions to the Gameaday prizes. That's not to say that discussions won't get prizes, they will.
But reviews will be weighted slightly.

Why?

Because reviews aren't getting many prizes and Gameaday is intended to be for UKreviews.com, UKcheats.com and UKdiscussions.com.

Now that you can post longer reviews there should be less reviews appearing on the discussions. And you'll soon be able to browse all the latest customer reviews. And you'll be able to review any product, even if Special Reserve hasn't reviewed it. And Filmaday will be launched soon.

Soooo - we want more reviews!
Wed 06/12/00 at 21:14
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Bang goes my chances then, every time I try to post a review of Barbie Race and Ride I keep getting to the 'foul and abusive language' screen and never get submit it. Wonder why?
Wed 06/12/00 at 21:15
Okay more reviews got it, well after Christmas Ill have some nice new games I can review. And for a film freak like me Filmaday will be great.
Wed 06/12/00 at 21:19
Regular
If there's one thing I like more than games, it's films.

(What about... the other... nice thing...)

Hey?

(You know... Where you...?)

Nope. Still don't follow you.

(And you have to put your... you KNOW what I'm talking about...)

Oh yeah!

Skiing!

(Yeah! That's great!)
Wed 06/12/00 at 21:41
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Snowballaday

I am virking on da shki simulator.

A big branch full of razor sharp pine needles flies out of one of your ski stick controllers and slaps you in the face.

The other ski stick controller wraps your legs around you neck and chucks you across the room backwards (at high speed)
Wed 06/12/00 at 21:54
Regular
simulatoraday! That might be too expensive for you lot though.....
Wed 06/12/00 at 21:56
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I'll call it

The Skimutator
Wed 06/12/00 at 22:36
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
tony, where is your review on Mario paper?? Ali said he would put one last week! it still isn't there.
Wed 06/12/00 at 22:39
Regular
Probably cos it's still not out(Is it?)
Wed 06/12/00 at 22:43
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
cocky! no it isn't out, but most of the (p)reviews that SR have are out before the game is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.