GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Swap shop"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/12/00 at 11:26
Regular
If you could swap your favourite console for anything in the world, what would it be? Personally I'd swap my PSOne for an Epiphone Korina Flying V guitar, with a wooden finish, gold hardware, a bigsby tailpiece and original Gibson humbuckers. Then I'd like a Marshall pre-amp and speaker cabinet so everyone in the world could hear me play Van Halen.
Wed 06/12/00 at 11:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you could swap your favourite console for anything in the world, what would it be? Personally I'd swap my PSOne for an Epiphone Korina Flying V guitar, with a wooden finish, gold hardware, a bigsby tailpiece and original Gibson humbuckers. Then I'd like a Marshall pre-amp and speaker cabinet so everyone in the world could hear me play Van Halen.
Wed 06/12/00 at 11:32
Regular
"not dead"
In which case, I'd swap mine for some earplugs! ; )
Wed 06/12/00 at 11:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hooray!
Wed 06/12/00 at 11:51
"High polygon count"
A substantial win on the lottery.
Wed 06/12/00 at 11:55
Regular
"not dead"
With which you could buy back swapped console.

I'd swap it for a cloning machine, with which I could clone an army, hell bent on worldwide sloth.

Or a time machine, with which I could go back in time and place bets on unlikely occurences. Like David Seaman being chipped by Nayim from around the half way line in a major European final. Ha!
Wed 06/12/00 at 11:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
A Spaniard lobbing Seaman? Well I never!
Wed 06/12/00 at 12:01
"High polygon count"
There's gotta be a really, really dirty joke in there somewhere...
Wed 06/12/00 at 12:02
Regular
"not dead"
monkey_man wrote:
> If you could swap your favourite console for anything in the
> world, what would it be?

Time.

The ability to control time. I could freeze time to catch up on sleep. Take a 3 week holiday without anyone knowing, and I'd finally have time to play all of those games that I missed out on.
Wed 06/12/00 at 12:04
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I would swap my N64 for...a brand new N64.
Gaming has killed my imagination =(
Wed 06/12/00 at 12:09
"High polygon count"
> Time.
>
> The ability to control time. I could freeze time to catch up on
> sleep. Take a 3 week holiday without anyone knowing

Ah, but you'd be all alone - cos everyone else would be in pause mode.

Did you ever see that episode of the Twilight Zone, where the woman finds that necklace that pauses time? Creepy stuff...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.