GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A1 Split up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/11/02 at 19:54
Regular
Thank God.

Now just got to get rid of the other crappy pop bands that plague this world of ours....

Rock on.
Sun 03/11/02 at 21:28
Regular
G...G..G.........................................Gareth Gay.

Tabloids talk about him losing his virginity, Jordan - yeah right, Will Young more like.....

He just has a high pitched squeaky voice, he just gets songwriters to write his music - that goes for all other crappy pop music aswell.
Sun 03/11/02 at 11:07
"...Unicef pennies.."
Boybands do suck, but IMO wet-behind-the-ears Gareth Gates is the undisputed King of Sucking (probably literally...).

I've never done anything to him, yet he insists on forcing his brand of cheesy pop and weak cover versions upon my ears everytime I go near a television or radio!

He deserves a bullet for his crimes against music.
Sun 03/11/02 at 11:03
Regular
"oaps.org"
I could go woohoo....

I won't because....

WHO ARE THEY?
Sun 03/11/02 at 10:43
Regular
lol!

Boybands suck, They shave their arms and legs and they hire a songwriter to write their music...
Sat 02/11/02 at 23:46
"...Unicef pennies.."
Is this true?

Noooooooooooooo!

*Holds head in hands*

*Picks up newspaper. Headline reads "Gamezfreak sez boybands are for losers"*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sat 02/11/02 at 21:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
1 boyband down, about a hundred cloned ones to go.
Sat 02/11/02 at 19:57
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Someone in my class loves them :D

I am gonna be so smug come Monday :P
Sat 02/11/02 at 19:54
Regular
Thank God.

Now just got to get rid of the other crappy pop bands that plague this world of ours....

Rock on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.