GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Terminator 3?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/10/02 at 20:55
Regular
Is it true there is to be a T3? I've heard a few rumours about there being 2 more films on the way. Is this true?
Sat 02/11/02 at 16:29
Regular
"That's right!"
I know I'll enjoy it, because it'll have BUCKET LOADS of action (the budget is huge) but I don't know if I'll enjoy it as much as Terminator 2 when I first saw that. I was about 7 when it came out, and saw it when I was about 8 or 9 I think. It was SO cool. I'd already seen The Terminator, and I enjoyed it, but it's only now that I see how good a film it actually is (watching it with a friend who'd never seen it before, it seemed so much better)

As for Cameron, I've never seen ANY mention of him at all, even on backstage reports, so I highly doubt he's supervising... unless every little bit of info I've read on it has just "forgotten" to mention him
Sat 02/11/02 at 14:31
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Rakuga wrote:
> yes sadly. Why can't they leave good films alone. It doesn't need a
> third one. The second one was a good conclusion to an excellent set of
> films.

But the first also had a good conclusion. That didn't NEED a sequel either, but we still got one and it turned out to be better than the original (my word is law).

Having said that, T3 and 4 will suck. Arnie is too old. There's too big a gap between the films. Cameron said no to directing it (apparently). He's fighting a female terminator. The female terminator is called the Terminatrix. The female terminator is called the Terminatrix. The female terminator is called the Terminatrix goddammit!!!
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:21
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
yes sadly. Why can't they leave good films alone. It doesn't need a third one. The second one was a good conclusion to an excellent set of films.

I'll still be watching it though ;)
Sat 02/11/02 at 13:01
"The Will of D."
I have heard of it a few months ago but I was wondering about hearing more info since then, thanks for giving me some sites to look at.
Sat 02/11/02 at 09:27
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I don't think he's on set either. As far as I know, he's totally
> washed his hands of it. I'm sure he'll get a cut of the money it
> makes, but that's as far as his links to the film go

He hasn't washed his hands with it, I know that. I'm sure he's supervising, almost 100% sure, unless there's been an unpublicised change.

I think making a T4 is going to be a mistake and RM18 - stop stating the obvious :P
Sat 02/11/02 at 08:28
Regular
I can also confirm that Arnold Schwarzenegger will reprise his role as Terminator.
Fri 01/11/02 at 20:17
Regular
Clare Danes is in it, as Obligitary Female Sex Symbol To Attract Blokes, or Kate for short.
Fri 01/11/02 at 17:07
Regular
"That's right!"
I don't think he's on set either. As far as I know, he's totally washed his hands of it. I'm sure he'll get a cut of the money it makes, but that's as far as his links to the film go
Fri 01/11/02 at 17:04
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I'm sure he did...

Anyway, he's on set to supervise.
Fri 01/11/02 at 16:54
Regular
"That's right!"
Flux wrote:
> He wrote the damn script.

--------

No he didn't, the guys who wrote Tank Girl did

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.