GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 sales fading!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/12/00 at 12:46
Regular
In Japan, anyway. The system has finally been knocked off the no1 spot in concole sales, by the Gameboy Colour, for the first time since May. In fact it's down to 3rd place, with the PSOne in 2nd place. N64 was in 4th place, with the Dreamcast not listed...
Tue 05/12/00 at 16:58
Regular
Actually, if there were limitless PS2's, the figure would be lower.

Think about it. For the last few months, the most talked about thing on here, was if they would get their PS2 in time.

If there were limitless PS2's, what's the rush?
Tue 05/12/00 at 12:54
Regular
"not dead"
That's quite probably correct, the machine in 5th place was the SHC-4000 thing, or whatever it's called, and I got the story from theregister.co.uk
Tue 05/12/00 at 12:51
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i think the reason for this is demand far outstrips supply
if there were limitless ps2 Consoles i think the figures would read different
Tue 05/12/00 at 12:46
Regular
"not dead"
In Japan, anyway. The system has finally been knocked off the no1 spot in concole sales, by the Gameboy Colour, for the first time since May. In fact it's down to 3rd place, with the PSOne in 2nd place. N64 was in 4th place, with the Dreamcast not listed...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.