GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/12/00 at 10:08
Regular
Hey Guys.

How do you reckon the PS2 will size up against the XBOX ? Are any
of you keen to pre-order it for next year? When does Pre-Ordering
start?

With regards to PS2 how soon till hard drive, keyboard, internet
access etc become available?

Any of you guys living in Cardiff?

Ta Ta
Coops
Tue 05/12/00 at 10:08
Hey Guys.

How do you reckon the PS2 will size up against the XBOX ? Are any
of you keen to pre-order it for next year? When does Pre-Ordering
start?

With regards to PS2 how soon till hard drive, keyboard, internet
access etc become available?

Any of you guys living in Cardiff?

Ta Ta
Coops
Tue 05/12/00 at 10:19
"High polygon count"
I think PS2 is more than capable of holding its own, but only time will tell.

As for pre-ordering, Microsoft seem so confident about their numbers that I doubt you'll have to. But having waited over a year for my PS2, I'm going to enjoy it, and I won't worry about Xbox until it's actually out. I have to admit that, while it's sure to be a very capable machine, I'm not particularly excited about it at this moment in time.

The HD should be available next year, unless Sony want specifically to make a combined HD/broadband add-on, which may push it back further - at least in the UK, where the telecoms companies are so damn slow at getting a decent broadband network up and running.

Basic Internet access should arrive sooner, as there are a few third-party companies said to be making USB modems for PS2.

As for a keyboard - I don't know about an official one, but you can plug any USB keyboard (or mouse) into the PS2 and it should work fine, without any special drivers or add-ons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.