GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give the PS2 1 year u pantscast owners."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/12/00 at 23:05
Regular
I have a load of freinds who recon they are great with a Dreamcast because they got shenmue which is good. And they would say PS2s are crap because there are no decent games out.
Look you Dreamcast owners u have had a year to release a few good games. u wait until the PS2 gets on its feet.
Best game will be Metal Gear Solid 2, lets c how shenmue compares to that.
who recons so.
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:18
Regular
True I suppose, except that after a while it gets boring typing the usual argument out. Over in the FOG, I barely ever bother to support my opinion because I have to use the same old stuff.

Nintendo fans = goldfish (when it comes to memories) :-)
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:16
Your probably right, but hey, there's no harm in trying.
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:09
Regular
I don`t think that`ll settle it, it always continues.
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:40
Oh great, the Dreamcast vs PS2 war is back. Well let me put an end to the bickering. Dreamcast has been out longer than PS2 so has a lot more games out there, including the fantastic Shenmue. But the PS2 is just getting on its feet and showing its true power. And lets not forget that SEGA is now concentrating an the software market, meaning that a lot of these great games will be coming over to the PS2.

I.m not dissing the dreamcast, it is a great console, but it's time is now over, with most of it's great games making their way to the PS2.
Now then, no more!
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:10
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
residentevilfan wrote:
> khazar wrote:
> Resident evil fan stop bringin up old topics and
> sayin or joining in
> conversations that were done about 6
> months ago. No-one will want
> them to be lurking at the top of
> the ps2 forum.

I'm sorry i brought this one back but i have
> nothing against the dreamcast but owners are just really P**sing me
> off saying that the dreamcast is miles miles miles better than the
> PS2,There were just things in this topic that had to be said once
> more.

Yeah but still, the converstaion was happening a couple of months ago.
Sun 13/05/01 at 17:53
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Well I know someone who has a PS2 and has just bought a DC and says he likes that better.

It depends on what games you like. The DC has been out longer and has got some good games. I like the PS2 and the DC. There are good games coming out for both systems in the very near future, just enjoy what you have.
Sun 13/05/01 at 17:41
Regular
"Back For Good"
khazar wrote:
> Resident evil fan stop bringin up old topics and sayin or joining in
> conversations that were done about 6 months ago. No-one will want
> them to be lurking at the top of the ps2 forum.

I'm sorry i brought this one back but i have nothing against the dreamcast but owners are just really P**sing me off saying that the dreamcast is miles miles miles better than the PS2,There were just things in this topic that had to be said once more.
Sun 13/05/01 at 17:05
Regular
I like Virtua tennis on the DC, and MSR seems alright, however, games such as Jet Set Radio were very unappealing to me.

Still, I think pantscast is a little over the top.
Sat 12/05/01 at 23:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Just bog off with all the DC crap.

The DC is an OK piece of kit with some fantastic games. PS2 is a great piece of kit with some very good games, but none up to the standard of DC

Does this mean PS2 wins? NO!

Why does everyone judge a console by how many polys it can push???
Sat 12/05/01 at 22:00
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Resident evil fan stop bringin up old topics and sayin or joining in conversations that were done about 6 months ago. No-one will want them to be lurking at the top of the ps2 forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.