GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars : The Force Unleashed.Demo up this Thursday."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed'.
Mon 18/08/08 at 17:15
Regular
"I like turtles"
Confirmed for both PSN & Xbox live.A free playable demo will be available from Thursday 21/08 if anyone's interested.Source : Here

Should be worth a look.
Mon 26/01/09 at 15:57
Regular
get the full game coz it is super amazingly fantastic
Fri 22/08/08 at 17:30
Regular
"THFC"
I never played it but always heard good things about it. It is not a bad game, but i reckon i might wait and hope it comes out on platinum and then pick it up used or something.
Fri 22/08/08 at 16:25
Regular
Had a feeling that this would probably not be any good, haven't had a chance to play the demo yet. Will probably give it a go then see what I think. TBH I've found very few of the star wars games have actually lived up to their hype.

Did anyone ever play Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, now that was an awesome star wars game.
Fri 22/08/08 at 09:25
Regular
"Hello?"
Was extremely excited about this demo, hoping it would prove to be the best Star Wars game to date. After playing it for about 5 mins, I lost all interest and was more interested in playing the Nascar 09 demo.

I'm quite dissapointed with it as it had the potential to be so great, it felt like a step back to one of the ps1 titles, oh well, Tiger Woods 09 is out next friday, that should keep me occupied for a while.
Thu 21/08/08 at 22:33
Regular
"THFC"
Force pull / grasp was fun for a few minutes, but then it kind of all went a bit average from there. I agree with all the comments so far, i think it went down on my list to get.

Just looking forward to Tiger Woods 09 - that was a good demo and i will be getting it on release i think
Thu 21/08/08 at 19:13
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yep,I was pretty underwhelmed by it as well.
Thu 21/08/08 at 18:46
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Thought this was pretty average - had no high expectations, so not that disapointed. Actually reminds a bit of Psi-Ops on the PS2.

I can't see the full version being a huge change, so it looks to be rental material for me.
Thu 21/08/08 at 13:52
"possibly impossible"
I'm a bit disappointed overall. Yes, it's ok, another shooter but with a lightsaber and force powers (which you hardly ever need other than for opening doors). Graphics are average and there's not much else to shout about.

As for R&C - I'll get tools of destruction first, then the cheapy one. Might even find it £5 second hand by then :)
Tue 19/08/08 at 11:21
Regular
"THFC"
My new game until Tiger Woods and Star Wars.

But it is only like 6 hours long apparently!

You going to get it pb?? I loved Tools of Destrcution and i am glad they made a small filler one until the release of the sequeal. I am assuming no clank in this one then.
Tue 19/08/08 at 10:51
"possibly impossible"
Don't forget the new Ratchet and Clank on PSN this thursday for £9.99 (and on blu-ray)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.