GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Richard Harris"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/10/02 at 09:18
Regular
Has passed away, another cancer statistic.
Buggerations.

The Wild Geese, The Field, Gladiator, Camelot...now there's only Christopher Lee left standing of the old school,classic Hollywood guys.

Favourite Richard Harris story:
In a queue for the toilet at an awards ceremony, sees the massive line and says "Gentlemen, why wait when there's a perfectly good sink?" and proceeds to urinate proudly before leaving.

Top bloke.
Tue 29/10/02 at 12:56
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> I heard Harris wanted Peter O'Toole to do Harry Potter

What with his "magic" wand? I wouldn't take children to see those sort of shenanigans.
Tue 29/10/02 at 12:10
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Off topic slightly, I heard Harris wanted Peter O'Toole to do Harry Potter instead. I'd watch it then, but only if he's drunk throughout the film.

Anyway, back to the topic. Is it worth getting My Sporting Life out on video? I've heard it's rather good.
Tue 29/10/02 at 08:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've said nothing about Harry Potter, twas Snuggly.

Ha ha and indeed, ha
Mon 28/10/02 at 20:42
Regular
Seeing as you all despise Harry Potter because Goatboy tells you too, it'll probably mortify you to learn that Christopher Lee is probably going to be the next Dumbledore.
Mon 28/10/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
Yeah, great actor but he was a bit of an arsshole sometimes. On parkinson he like sang and qouted poetry.
Mon 28/10/02 at 17:55
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
'Tis a great shame.
Mon 28/10/02 at 17:24
Regular
They haven't even started filming Harry Potter 3
Mon 28/10/02 at 11:05
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> It's a shame most people will now remember him as that old wizard off
> Harry Potter.

Yep. Sucks. "Buggerations" (hehe). Anyway, has he finished filming on Harry Potter 3? Not that I like Harry Potter. It's a stinker of a posh series of a coalition of stuck up little kids.

Buggerations. That word has really stuck. Thank you Goatboy :)
Mon 28/10/02 at 10:56
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Like Reed, Harris was one of the best: drinker, actor and "wild" man. A more fitting epitaph you could not wish for methinks.
Mon 28/10/02 at 10:26
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Roger Moore was in The Wild Geese, and he's still alive...though sadly his career isn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.