GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Problem with The Blair Witch Project DVD"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/12/00 at 19:45
Regular
Has anyone else had problems watching 'The Blair Witch Project' on their Playstation2. The main movie runs all the way through with no problems, but a couple of the special features ('The Blair Witch Legacy', 'New Discovered Footage', etc) do not run. The Playstation2 gives a 'Cannot Read Disc' message when I try to access them.
Anyone else had this problem?
Mon 04/12/00 at 19:45
Has anyone else had problems watching 'The Blair Witch Project' on their Playstation2. The main movie runs all the way through with no problems, but a couple of the special features ('The Blair Witch Legacy', 'New Discovered Footage', etc) do not run. The Playstation2 gives a 'Cannot Read Disc' message when I try to access them.
Anyone else had this problem?
Mon 04/12/00 at 19:56
Regular
"Touched!"
i had the same problem with my copy of twine just before the ski scene, have u got twine? if so try that...im not sure why the ps2 has done it on blair witch, as i dont have it sorry but if u have twine try the ski scene
Tue 05/12/00 at 00:28
There is a recognised problem with Twine, Sony and the film's manufacturer are both aware of the problem. If you get in touch with Sony, they will advise you what to do about getting a refund on the film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.